[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

Death Knights were begrudgingly formed under Orgrim. He hated the Shadow Council and Gul’dan but he knew the Horde was going to lose otherwise. The reason he started the Second War was because the Horde needed to settle somewhere and everyone hated them already thanks to Blackhand’s First War.

He also wasn’t exactly a master cartographer of Azeroth and didn’t know Kalimdor existed. None of the orcs did until Medivh came to Thrall in his dreams. Blackhand made sure peaceful co-existance with the humans wasn’t an option, and Orgrim had a duty to his people. Carving out their place to live in was the only option he had left and he needed the death knights to accomplish this, even if he hated it.

Orgrim was a cool Warchief tbh

1 Like

Yea, he sounds like an reasonable Warchief, shame Blackhand burned all his cards aside from the War one D:

How different it would’ve been then xD

I CAN LINK WEBSITES NOW!?!?!

Anyways some think those assets are new Mage Portals; personally I think they’re portals in the corruption stages and well, portals for the new raids + Orgrimmar really, really needed new portal art after Cataclysm, so I assume thats the only mage portal being replaced.

No idea how the Nighthold, ICC and Chamber portal assest fit into this, though! D:

I think wowhead is one of the “approved” links that any people can do, which is pretty funny considering their ads frequently have malware.

I expect them to be part of a questchain rather than specifically mage portals. Mage portalling to ICC and Tomb of Sargeras? Unlikely.

1 Like

Only if we don’t bring back Vanessa with it. She’s Med’an and Kalecgos levels of “Please just stop appearing, we don’t care” for me.

Damn it, way to ruin my dream of finally having trust rank… 3? I think?

Yea, I assume the same, especially since some of them are raids, some of them we already have, some of them have to do with those new N’zoth corruption things.

Honestly I think, that perhaps, the only new one is the Orgrimmar one, because old Ogrimmar doesn’t even closely resemble new Orgrimmar(from Cata)… D:

Off-topic, but I gotta ask; Why did they make Tinkmaster Overspark look like an proper a-hole in Mechagon while trying to make the Goblin look like some saints-trying-to-help in comparison? (even if they just went along with the situation it still made the ever friendly Gnome(s) look like some phallus in comparison to the capitalist pigs that are Goblins! ._. xD

Correct. Youtube and WoWhead are trusted ones. That’s all I know, there’s probably some others, but those two I know. :slight_smile:

That’s just how gnomes are.

5 Likes

Sure buddy.

Genn still wins.

I see that Frozen Throne image and immediately worry for the Lich King’s future story.

1 Like

I am both excited and worried for the future of my king too.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/309015474811830274/634145374667538442/f58f560ad01d5874195f5a282953e425.png
" The lord of ravens will turn the key."

:flushed:

Have we figured out who the lord of ravens is yet?
Also, the new model looks great! Creeps me out, but now it looks more frightening imo.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497814416755261456/634156618019504138/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497814416755261456/634156473328336906/unknown.png

Vulpera camp racial visuals.
Atm you can see other players’ camps.

3 Likes

New Death Knight swords! Would be kinda cool if the Allied Race Death Knights would visually look different then the main race Death Knights!

Them having fiery red eyes, instead of Blue etc! Perhaps a burned skin option to? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Definitely looks like a placeholder, since it just uses generic Alliance tent models - but I can’t help wondering about how long they last in the world visible to other players.

On one hand, we all want the ability to place camps in the world, and things like the Draenor tents being Draenor specific still sucks. On the other hand, if they’re even a little bit obstructive you just know some twits will make 10 Vulpera alts and start plopping them down on top of people in the Valley of Honor.

Anzu pls in 10 characters

2 Likes

The camp vulpera make has a backpack that seems to be interactable, but nothing happens so far.

Edit: nevermind, it explodes in your face.

New fourth spec - Fire DK.

3 Likes