[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

God damn it, operation Baitmaker is blown!, let’s move, our position is compromised.

this is obviously a doctored screenshot

trust me i’m a doctor

an entire doctored website…

2 Likes

Lilynore can confirm these findings, if you require a second opinion.

You’re under arrest for attempting to incite a race riot, Dudley.

Actually, my names not Dudley, its reginalde but with a K

1 Like

Currently a mix of Elder Scrolls and the Witcher with Cyberpunk flavours

This bothers me.

What variety would they add exactly? Blue eyes? Blood Elves and High Elves are culturally the same; the High Elves being blander even because they’re the remnants of the remnants of a race.

Also Vulpera are way more popular than Mechagnomes judging from general opinion, so this entire gnome must be purged

Why are you arguing with Dudflex alt?

6 Likes

Did you really just bite that bait?

Hold on, I’ll get Pumilus out the basement.

3 Likes

lmao I saw that post and jumped right to the end to reply

You got me voodoo man

4 Likes

Father, why do you not love me?

4 Likes

I’m sorry my son, I do, But you are to big nosed for this world.

6 Likes

This might give rise to a new character concept - A Troll using hollowed out gnomes as puppets for ventriloquism.

If you play the loyalist path he becomes friendlier or at least more respectful in his dialogue

4 Likes

I meant aren’t setting and genre the same? I mean the Warcraft-setting should be a certain setting, right?

Ohh I do agree with you, but the way they hall-:peach:ed the Void Elves into the story when they could’ve gone with the whole all High Elves turned into Void Elves, deal with it, would’ve made a much better deal. Then they could use the Silver Covenant background and it always explain why every Alliance High Elf randomly dissappeared(except Vereesa) and we only got Void Elves now.

Best would’ve been if all High Elves had become Blood Elves, tho… Then the fans wouldn’t have had the “Red-herring” haning in front of them everytime Blizzard decided to show us Alliance High Elves without ever making them playable and they could’ve focussed on the probably cooler storyline of Night Elves vs Blood Elves anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

https://i.imgur.com/41R4qId.jpg
Also let us not forgot what playable race we all truely want in our deepest, darkest desire! :smiley:

Well, I know that. But people seem to be big fans of their tattoo’s eitherway. I wouldn’t mind some tattoo’s for Night Elves and Blood Elves myself, but ehh… :stuck_out_tongue:

Where… Would you place the K, though? D:
Also nice trolling mah man! :stuck_out_tongue:

Point is I care little for the High Elves as playable race; and in hindsight if would’ve been bettter to just have them all became Blood Elves in TBC or had all of them became Void Elves in Legion… I do care for the lack of proper Allied Races we could’ve had in the Alliance, like the Argus Broken(which would’ve opened the way for interesting dynamics with the LFD and the Draenei ), the Furbolg and the Jinyu or even the Ankoan… :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways I didn’t mean for this picture to turn everything in the whole “High Elves for Alliance” discussion again, as we have long passed that station! D:

No, its Reginalde Butwithakay

4 Likes

I expected that.

4 Likes

Azeroth/tamriel are settings, Fantasy/sci-fi are genres :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh I always assumed Azeroth was a Fantasy-setting, etc etc… Seems I was wrong then! D: