[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

Will you race change Uruk? Or will it be his long lost Highmountain brother? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

We live in a society…

Where bad writing passes as acceptable

:clown_face:

4 Likes

Will race-change Uruk. His story will end in 8.3 anyway.

1 Like

Also why the freck is Nozdornu not present at the last cinematic… Instead we have Chromie… I mean both Nozdormu, his Prime-Consort AND Anachronos are still around…

But instead we’re stuck with Chromie :rage:

You mean the dragon aspect that is the least reliable when it comes to turning up for social events?

He goes missing constantly. Could be linked to the next expansion.

Chromie is the most easily recognisable bronze dragon outside of Nozzy, so no surprise she is there to represent.

6 Likes

He’s busy getting laid 'cos he knows he’s on a limited time budget before he goes Infinite.

2 Likes

You look nervous. Is it the scars? :clown_face:

You want to know how I got them?

Activision Blizzard… was greedy- And didn’t care for the games it produced anymore.

One night, they got a bit CRAZIER than usual. A streamer screams to free Hong Kong. The CEO doesn’t like that. Not. One. Bit of it.

So as I’m standing there, they butcher their video game franchises, asking if we have phones while they are at it.

The CEO turns to me, and asks.

“Why so serious?”

He bloats 8.3 with more grind and bad writing.

“Why so serious?!”

He animebeams nzoth

“Lets put a smile on that face”

Annd…

Why so serious? :clown_face:

2 Likes

He’s looking for that one dragon lady that can make him go infinite :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Honestly, though… With Neltharion dead, C’thun, Y’shaarjs remains and Yogg-Saron slapped back into place and N’zoth totally obliberated… Who is going to corrupt Nozdormu into Murozond now? I mean wasn’t N’Zoth supposed to be the mastermind behind Nozdormu’s corruption? :thinking:

He’s falls to madness regardless. The timeloop can’t be subverted, Noz says so himself.

Nozdormu says: At last it has come to pass. The moment of my demise. The loop is closed. My future self will cause no more harm.

Nozdormu says: Still, in time, I will… fall to madness. And you, heroes… will vanquish me. The cycle will repeat. So it goes.

Nozdormu says: What matters is that Azeroth did not fall; that we survived to fight another day.

Nozdormu turns away from where Murozond died and looks up at the Hourglass of Time.

Nozdormu says: All that matters… is this moment.

It is…inevitable.

5 Likes

Alleria Windrunner.

5 Likes

Ahh fair enough, I thought it was N’Zoth that was supposed to corrupt him😫

If she kills my favourite Dragon I will wage war against all Lesser Elves D:<

How can she? When we know that it is we, the level 85 dungeoneers in blue gear that do the job.

Imagine Pandaren and Lightforged DKs… :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Ebon Blade roleplay, with some exceptions, has the quality of a landfill as it is, so I’m curious to see how much worse it’ll get.

11 Likes

Ebon Blade roleplay aka “Being edgy in front of the Cathedral or piling up outside the Twilight Grove in Duskwood”

1 Like

I try not to RP infront of the Cathedral or Duskwood in general…

Because all classes and races who RP their don’t know how to RP…

So yea…

It suffers from a serious lack of quality control, indeed. Hope some new lore and blood will change this, and have people take themselves at least remotely seriously.

1 Like

I dunno what people you are RPing with but the Ebons I have RPed with, such as FTTG and the old Mardenholdes, have been mostly fine.

If you just chat up random DKs in taverns I wouldn’t expect much better results than if you did the same with DHs.

2 Likes

Then I think you haven’t RP’ed one recently. FTTG isn’t around anymore, unfortunately.

2 Likes