[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha

What I want to know is…

Will they add PvP vendors for BfA gear too? Or do we lose that gear forever more?

1 Like

I learned my lessons about pre-ordering from this sh!tstorm of a game, tbf.

Holy hell were my expectations low, but even then they found a way to smash it! D:

1 Like

2D armours need to just be gone come Shadowlands.

I would be fine with the removal of Tier sets per class if they have fully 3D ridges for the entire sets like in every other game in 2020… or since 2012 for that matter.

Do what FF14 does and one definitive class set for the expansion while the rest are shared per role.

I hope they stop gating fire mage’s basic functionality behind some very specific items that require tons of endgame content and luck to get. If late Shadowlands leveling and early endgame is anywhere nearly as bad as BfA’s, I’ll be upset.

1 Like

I’m getting Shattering Throw back, so I’m content

Paladins beware

2 Likes

I mean, most parts of certain sets have 3D armours by now, no?

Like the Blood Elven heritage etc?

Also I hope they continue the whole Heritage per-update content. And if they don’t feel like its finished, I wouldn’t mind them postponing it for a update or 2 tbf! Better right then sorry, no?

Yes, please. Make Arcane just as viable! D:<

They are all still attached to static base. Robe model that adds the skirt over legs. The 3 variant glove models, the 3 variant boot models.

Basically remove the bases and just build each piece uniquely, making the armours worth the acquisition. I’m never really looking at how the boots texture look. I really just pick one specific boot model and look for a good texture on those because that’s the only one that I feel works.

Same applies to gloves too. I will usually pick the flared one instead of the bulky ones. - Or just the wrapped ones over the hands.

I really want something truly unique for armours going forward now.

add some actual g*ddamn skirts.

1 Like

Me and Blythan noticed you had dipped your toes into FF14.

(Now convince her to keep playing with me)

I got to the end of Heavensward before my free sub ran out and I popped back to WoW for the exp boost. I’m a premier WHM.

Abilities DK lost…give us Presences back please.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319404245260566528/696178033937350756/c6839617-21e5-4dbf-8194-946e54d03776.jpg

3 Likes

remember us

remember that we once lived

3 Likes

Hey look, more news.

1 Like

The abilities should be taken with not so much a grain as salt, more like an entire salt lick. A ton of these seem like cool ideas written on a white board rather than anything actually implemented yet.

Imagine a priest popping Mindgames on a Paladin who then uses Lay on Hands and instantly kills his friend. A Demon Hunter that literally can just teleport to you from across the map every 30s regardless of LoS. Etc.

I’m also concerned that the main abilities are… whack. Kyrian get a fancy vendor while everyone else gets teleports and shields etc. The teleport alone would be a must have in PvP. I don’t want to be compelled to join a faction just because I want to PvP or M+ or Raid.

My unpopular opinion is all four factions should have functionally identical benefits, but just reskinned. Only way we’ll avoid a ‘BiS’ faction.

The Hunter one Flayed Shot seems way too OP.

Chance to give you the use of Kill Shot no matter the HP pool? Along with the shot itself doing a dot too?

Dude, that’s not going to make it to end game if they want them to be a choice with no set back. Lol.

There is no way to tell what is going to be OP or not until we have the numbers. Kill shot might hit as hard as the execute of old, or it may be something unspectacular.

Everyone is saying that the teleport will be the one picked for arenas, for example, whereas the vendor will be useless. Well, you don’t know the numbers on either of those yet.

If kill shot isn’t changed, and I doubt it will be. Then yes, it would -SEEM- OP at this stage to have a shot that puts a dot then gives you a chance to use KS without the restrictions.

The phrase SEEM.

SEEM.

BASED ON PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF THE SKILL IN QUESTION.

:slight_smile:

sounds like an l2p issue.

Why do you doubt it will be? There’s a lot changing between each expansion. Even from Legion to BFA.

You don’t even know the procrate. 10%? 1%? 0.1%? How often does the dot tick? Does the dot itself do meaningful damage? How much damage will the competitors do?

Mass avengers shield could be hilarious if they all bounce and silence still.

They do all bounce, we got that from footage already a while back. I assume they also all silence.