[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha

green-eyed blood elves :handshake: gold-eyed blood elves

oppressing blue eyed elves

2 Likes

“You’re playing a blue-eyed blood elf?”
“Yes.”
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/715259146366222446/unknown.png

2 Likes

You’ve been playing a blue-eyed blood elf for like a decade, Ely.

Yes, now many more people can experience its power.

I did once.

Then I didn’t like Frost anymore.

My headcanon on it at the moment is a moxture of the trademark blizzard impatience and elves being sensitive to magic resulting in belves beginning to lose their fel tinge - not that it should be as severe as the orcish taint really.

1 Like

Violet Purple eyes.

Mhmmm, yes please.

I’m definitely making my eyes violet. More void please.

Guys

What gives

From the start of this alpha they’ve been communicating with us

And actually acting on feedback

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE BLIZZARD WE ALL KNOW AND LOATHE?!

2 Likes

okay but where the n’zoth eyes at

1 Like

Hmm, unsure they’re on Void Elves from what I can see in these pictures.

They’re shown only on a Blood Elf female model. Most likely to represent an arcane affinity.

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/O2MFXSNAWCKA1590590221899.jpg

Eyes on the last model.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. That’s a Blood Elf Female (Underwear)

It’s not shown yet if Void Elves are getting that or not. It could be a similar regard to them not getting gold eyes.

Well it’s labelled as void elf customization + the hairstyle is a void elf hairstyle.

Yeah, because Blood Elves are getting a lot of the Void Elf customisation as stated in the blog.

But the only thing stated that Void Elves would be getting is the fair skin tones and blue eyes. - As far as we can see.

No idea where you read that Blood Elves will get Void Elf stuff they did say this.

‘‘Additionally, Blood Elves will have the option to choose from a variety of new skin colors and Void Elves will inherit the skin color options that are available to Blood Elves. Here’s a glimpse of the potential characters that you can create with some of the new options.’’

AKA Blood Elves get new stuff and Void Elf get Blood Elf stuff still unsure what they mean with that.

Oh damn, you know what I totally looked at this all wrong.

I just noticed the underwear and thinking that that was Blood Elf and not Void Elf.

I hope they kinda fix that so that they represent the races because I mean, it’s not a big deal, it’s just the red and gold is very Horde/Blood Elf. Lol.

Hey we don’t judge you
There is nothig wrong if you want gold and red panties
:smirk:

They probably just tied the underwear to skin tones rather than race. Easier to copypaste that way.

2 Likes

With all this new customization for the mother races, Allied Races are going to look even less appealing. :frowning:

1 Like