[Spoilers] Shadowlands new patch

Forsaken players, rejoice.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=320977/forsaken-spines-fixed-for-cloaks-on-the-ptr

1 Like

Great fix. I like the change ^^

Which is really interesting, because his vision was supposedly given to him by the Light. Yet the currently accepted view of the Light is the opinion of Locus Walker - that the Light sees only one true path.

There are some interesting side quests.

gl hf

what Forsaken players really want is Sylvanas returning as their faction leader.

Well, 1 hour left. Lets get ready :popcorn:

1 Like

Hey, hey, if anything at least the Alliance throne is not a macabre wheel of death every expansion.

All good!

Ok, looking how Sylvanas looks on the ground - I give 100% that she will change side in the end.
Anduin… Alife Death Knight… we will ofcourse rescue him in the end.

See?

Not an Alliance loss after all! :slight_smile:

Dread it…run from it…Sylvanas redemption-arc still arrives!

And Wimbert’s theory about Sylvanas sacrificing herself in order to save Anduin becomes more likely by the hour.

and we most likely now also got to know the sentence, the boy king servers at his masters table, 3 lies will he give you.

first most likely where when he managed to get in to bastion in the cinematics.

Well that announcement cinematic was stupid. Time to unsub from the story and start playing for loot.

Fandral Staghelm- Joint leader of the NE’s, Leader of the Cenarion Circle in Vanilla till Cataclysm.

Archbishop Benedictus- Was 1 of the 2 main leaders of SW in Vanilla alongside Bolvar (Horde players had to kill him to get honour points at 1 point instead of Bolvar)

The in game Horde as a faction overall after every genocidal world wide faction war that destroys villages/towns/cities and entire Alliance zones, kills countless thousands of innocents using various WMD’s (Plague, WMD’s, Raising the dead against their will etc) all to brushed under the carpet at the end because "muhh evil warchief and muhh rebellion right at the end to save muhh honour (and their own skins) :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

“And doing it all made me very sad, too!”

1 Like

That Gnome…THAT GNOME!!!..The disrespect shown to High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque- Newly Crowned King of all Gnome Kind is astonishing :grimacing: :joy:

Wimbert where are you loll

1 Like

On new cinematic - the look on Sylvanas’ face when Anduin completely brainwashed hands over the sword tells me that she really has that seed of doubt growing.

It seems that he is completely under Jailer’s control, instantly regains control after the kill. And that will be her triggering point imo. It seems that Anduin might actually be here one with 5d chess moves eh?

P.S. He looks pretty cool
P.P.S. The moment how Archon exposes herself to her own demise once she realises who she was facing - kinda stupid xD

I mean, we spend the ENTIRE questing experience over Bastion trying to get an audience, and this guy carrying the one and only “parasite” that could’ve killed her, simply walks into her room and stabs her to death.

Like, dude.

EDIT:
Sylvanas having a redeeming death was sort of expected. Still unsure whether it will be meaningful or if she’ll end up pretty much as Elisande and Kil Jaeden did in Legion (with a final “I was wrong, hope you stop him” speech)

At this point i’ll content myself if at least it serves to repair partially the damage done to the fantasy themes that she represented and that are supposed to live on whithin the Forsaken.

The gnashing, trashing and frothing from those that wanted but another raid boss loot dispenser or a cartoon villain to “humilliate”, may be the cherry on top of it all. Specially after years of being told that Blizzard was right in punishing a fantasy they had fostered and nurtured for a sizeable segment of the playerbase.

But i think that people are jumping to conclusions either way.

As things are atm, things may go either way regarding Sylvanas/Anduin.
And honestly, i’ll just be glad when it all ends, even if that makes the overall interest in the story drop to an all-time low (honestly, just have to take a look at the trendy topics to realise that the only hook in the SL story is whatever ends up happening with Sylvanas)

Seems our reputation has decieved the great Archon. But I mean the fight scene could have been more epic.

1 Like

With most players screaming at Sylvanas for like 3 years now, I’m afraid it will be a Kil’jaeden type ending. They would make too many people mad if they let her reedem herself. I mean after all, it is the most realistic and fair scenario after all she’s done. Even if she survives, she can’t come back to Azeroth as everyone there hates her.

I am personally a bit sad to see this as Sylvanas was one of the 5 Warcraft characters that made me fall in love with the game, but oh well!

Well… he is pretty much “that gnome”. And that’s actually a good thing. He doesn’t have much of a character of his own, he is just a prime example of gnomanity. Like I wish all the racial leaders were. Archetypical representations of their race’s best qualities, not protagonists.

1 Like