[SPOILERS] The Fate of Sylvanas in BFA

Orcs together strong.

1 Like

Whip out your monster cans for our boy Afrasiabi who PROMISED we’d fire the Bilgewater Cannon!

Nor am I, as far as I am aware, Twitter is something for Donald Trump to make himself look like an idiot on now and then.

So Garrosh was yours, huh? From beginning to end?

Not quite from beginning to end.

Cataclysm seemed like he was going in a different direction for a while there … .

He was.

He was? Tell us about that – why he had that shift.

Miscommunication.

So Stonetalon …

Me.

You did Stonetalon?
I did Stonetalon.

I didn’t stick to that path with Garrosh. I didn’t – not everyone was on board. Not everyone got the memo as it were, as we were designing – and that was my fault. Because when you’re doing, when you’re trying – because I was actually trying to bring Garrosh around, and Stonetalon was going to be the first of that. Cataclysm was pretty crazy time for us.

I mean the whole interview is here

Ahah, I forgot, Blizzard is terrified of Links. Just Google ‘Alex Afrasiabi on Warlords, Garrosh and Alternate Azeroth’

Not sure of the medium originally used, but as it was an interview, it being twitter is highly unlikely.

Don’t make me binge watch the remakes of the Planet of the Apes series, because I will you know, I will…

1 Like

This reminds of that one argument I often see in games.

“But I have 20 kills, 1 death and 9999 assists!!111 WHY DID WE LOSE!!! MY TEAM SO BAD!!!”.

Maybe it’s because you -may- win single battles, but if you lose over all the war / don’t take important objectives then you lose over all.

That they won’t back down is a huge flaw, not an advantage.

The orcs are this powerful race whose strength is so often their greatest virtue and weakness.

The first war was (almost) all the orc clans with fel magic vs a human kingdom alone: the humans were at a solid disadvantage there. In the second war (if I recall the new lore correctly) they were basically carried by Deathwing.

Iirc they even went back and retconned why Cairne challenges Garrosh.

It used to be that the Twilight Cultists killed some elves while disguised as Horde, Cairne flipped a table and challenged Garrosh over it.

But in Chronicles I think it was changed so Cairne challenges Garrosh after they begin an invasion of Ashenvale… Which if true sucks massively. It’s retroactively making Garrosh even more evil lmao.

Mind you I think the part about Cairne whooping Garrosh in the arena until he got poisoned is still canon which I find great.

Obligatory 40k meme.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G9r5OKlQIkk

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.