[SPOILERS] The Fate of Sylvanas in BFA

Womp think there too much poop here for even him to scoop

3 Likes

Alright guys, since we’ve seen BFA ruin most of our favourite characters like Rastakhan, Saurfang, Sylvanas, Baine, Anduin, ETC. Here is a poll for who will they ruin next?

https://www.strawpoll.me/18463131

2 Likes

Can’t say I am surprised. She is one of the few Warcraft III darlings left.

By virtue of WoW’s good-bad-good-bad-good-bad-good-bad expansion cycle, this means the time travel nonsense storyline with the Iron Scourge is gonna be great

can’t wait tbh

5 Likes

My tauren patiently wait for the day they can finally purge the undead filth that has plagued the Horde since Cairne let them in

An’she vult!

Suffer not the Scourge in our homes!

2 Likes

Is that the one we finally get Ogres, player housing, new customization, The Dance studio and mounted combat in?

Maybe I’m simply out of touch with the Horde side of things, but is there a reason Sylvanas can’t simply go back to being a racial leader instead of dying/turning full on expansion antagonist? She hasn’t yet turned on entire races like Garrosh did, so assuming Thrall could forgive her for sending assassins after him it doesn’t seem too implausible to me. Surely that’d be a better option than causing the Forsaken to fall into a state of chaos just so a rando or Calia can swoop in to lead them instead?

But like I said, maybe I just don’t understand how severe the stuff she’s done is.

Yes but it’s not a good one. Basically Blizzard have wrote her into this corner by constantly making her the villain. To be honest, I think most of us would rather she go back to being a racial leader, she was good at that, well written as well, But blizzard seem dead set on making her our big bad.

2 Likes

I’m kind of hoping that Sylvanas actually succeeds. It would be very cool if Blizzard made a point of leading us all to believe that the rebels are going to defeat Sylvanas with the Alliances help, take over the Horde and make peace but then Sylvanas just reveals that her endgame strikes a crushing blow against the Alliance and the Hordes people rally around her, sending the leaders who are plotting against her fleeing into a form of exile.

tbh i think its a real shame what happened with Sylvanas and the Horde. I suspect blizz will do what it always kinda does and just go. “oh oops. she’s gone!” and have her do a disappearing act and then all the rebel horde leaders take over or somethin

I’d love to see her actually pull the rug out from all of us and go “no” and just squash the rebellion right there it would be really interesting

and Twice now… the Forsaken have launched their Blight upon Horde and Alliance Soldiers at climatic battles, first time by rogue Forsaken, second time a ruse by Sylvanas, both times she was responsible, imagine what the Soldiers that are veterans of both battles must now think, the families of those that were annihilated.

I hope she’ll crush the Rebels at first but eventually die, hopefully slain by Greymane or his daughter to furfill the Vengance of their lost son and brother respectively.

Nothing because Blizzard haven’t taken any of it into account. Everyone in WoW is like Danny from GoT, they just forget all the time, especially about the iron islands.

This seems to be the universal thing we all want, an epic twist that puts us on the edge but it’s unlikely because Blizzard like happy endings. and even if they did do it, it probably wouldn’t be well written.

5 Likes

And Blizz sure does like to sexualise their Frankenstein monsters with their own individual bounce animations.

4 Likes

And she’s past the point of no return too. If her victory isn’t absolute - and we know that Blizzard are not Siths and also cannot commit to one side winning ever - I feel like she will be left with a Horde that is split between loyalists to herself and to Baine and Co., a Horde that will likely never be truly united as long as she remains, a Horde where trust is tenuous. And I don’t know about you, but I am sick to death of a Horde that can’t express any unity.

3 Likes

why can’t
sylvanas talanji
thrall turalyon alleria void elves maghar nonsense
wod and like

entire bfa

just go
away?

pack cataclysm revamp in that
but thats optional

that’d be a perfect game
i think
i miss legion

I would hate if that’s the case. Actually disgusting.

Because once they kill Sylvanas they’d run out of people for us to kill, with Blizzard creativity at an all-time low

You thought we would Garrosh her?

Surprise! We Kerrigan’d her instead! She’s a golden chosen one that saves the universe and everybody adores her despite all the insane things she’s done! Please ignore the burned tree and undead legions.

6 Likes

Initially I was going to make a joke about Blizzard ruining a frequent forumposter from AD by banning them but then I realized that most patrons have been banned already and stripped from their trust level 3. How sad.
What’s next? Blizzard ruining Kump or Akamito? :gun: :imp:

1 Like

If it wasn’t Illidan getting that ending, it definitely was going to be Sylvanas.

Sighs I seriously ask myself how can the people writing this garbage can call themselves professionnals when all they do is doing “standard industry writing.” (And even then I wouldn’t call it that.) that is so predictable that you ask yourself how come they make six to seven figures per year for writing this (I mean the lead writers.)

It stinks of Hollywood influence with their Micheal Bay-esque way of destroying everything and making everyone the “Choosen one.”

1 Like