[spoilers warning] When are we gonna destroy a horde city?

So far The Alliance has lost Lordaeron, Stormgarde keep, Gnomeregan, Gilneas, Teldrassil and SPOILER ALERT and now Dalaran. What else am i forgetting?
Meanwhile, The horde nuked their planet because they’re stupid and now they’re on our planet prospering and growing their cities stronger every day.

It’s time to do something about this nonsense.

3 Likes

You might want to hide your spoiler from your list.

3 Likes

Agree, we as Horde should nuke this planet also and move on to the next one.

3 Likes

Ask draeneis, they’re experts in destroying planets and all their inhabitants.

Well, the Horde has only 3 cities really.

Orgrimmar, Zandalar and Silvermoon.

Otherwise there aren’t any big cities of the Horde?

Thunderbluff can HARDLY count as a city.

You take that back right now!

Or otherwise I will prove you right…

thunderbluff is the most beautiful city\hub in this game (first was darnassus).

Leave our tents and mud huts alone.

2 Likes

Some remarks:

• Most of the people from Lordaeron kind of still are in Lordaeron. They’re just “mortally challenged” these days. Also, not the Alliance of Stormwind, technically speaking
  • Stromgarde: Same thing here, not the Alliance of Stormwind. Stormwind technically cannot claim what never has been theirs to begin with.
  • Gnomeregan: The Gnomes kind of nuked that one themselves. If they wanted to keep their toy, maybe they shouldn’t have broken it?
  • Gilneas: Has been retaken for Gilneans, flight point and all, no need to still list that
  • Dalaran is a neutral city of the Kirin Tor. It is not an Alliance city, both Horde and Alliance are allowed to have an embassy there, but neither can claim the city itself.

The destruction of Draenor and the genocide of the Draenei was on Orcs though. Genocide of the humans (and Elves and Dwarves) was on Orcs as well. Genocide of the other Elves… oops, Orcs and their friends again.
Draenei is a very specific name for the Eredar that have refused to destroy anything or anyone, and have fled Argus. Technically, even LFD would not be called Draenei because they never fled to Draenor but instead stayed behind to fight the Legion.

2 Likes

The Alliance tried and failed.

Lok’tar Ogar…

Weaklings !!!

Whilst WoWhead already kindly spoiled it for me, a lot of people would be grateful if you censored yours too.

Destroying some mudhuts just isnt that impactful :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Last I checked Dalaran was a neutral city? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s used to fight some enemies and those required cooperation between the horde and Alliance but it’s still an Alliance city.
Maybe the horde should work up their shamans and create their own flying city.

You forgot Theramore , Nederguarge keep and pretty much every Big night Elf settlement on Kalimdor ( Like Feathermoon Isle and Stone talon , and entire Darkshore ).

The only horde one that I remember is camp Taurajo . Otherwise I’m drawing blank .

I honestly have to agree with Lady Waycrest on the Horde. People that live in Mudhuts and suchs hardly are civilized :stuck_out_tongue:

THAT would be hella dope!

Where do I sign up?

Considering the Alliance lost those cities and allowed the Horde to establish a foothold and grow exponentially, I think you may need to reconsider who the stupid ones are :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha, this one :slight_smile:

The Kirin Tor are not an Alliance faction.

I knew it that horde are leaded by Goa’ulds.

They come, they eat, they destroy then they leave. Like Grasshoppers

Yeah because of stupid weak Leaders that Blizzard keeps giving the Alliance, All of them acting like teenagers.

They literally are but they just keep fighting the wrong enemies (not the horde)