State of PvP

It is simply unfun, demotivating and just boring.

Out of all things that SoD devs could’ve done PvP balancing is just not one of em, but it is perfectly fine to revert premade changes.

Shamans dont need a keyboard to play PvP with and get infinite more value out of every action. Paladins in comparision have to press their entire toolkit to even have a chance.
These promises that faction and race won’t matter much, class balancing at 60 and etc.
I touched my shaman at 50-59 for a long time and without gear I kill people somuch smoother than I ever could on a raid/pvp-geared paladin, boomie and rogue? Is this some kind of sick joke?

All talk no bite. Aggrend and the devs been lying since the very first day in SoD.

If there was actual proper balancing for this game…

• normalized queue times for horde without sitting in a 10min queue just for a game
  • alliance would have an actual motivation without getting overpowered by broken racials and shamans
  • less degenerative behavior
  • both sides get to play the game

Is nerfing shamans and horde racials so difficult that it is being overlooked? Or nerfing healing by the same amount damage has been nerfed every patch? Or the fact that AV is still irrelevant compared to AB? People are still losing on purpose there to get 1 quick mark rather than queueing AV which historically has always been more fun than getting GY camped in AB due to said imbalances.

5 Likes

Yet another thread about shamans lol

1 Like

Wave crying about shamans? What is this, groundhog day?

Here he go again lol, what a :clown_face:

Hunters are 100 times worse than Shaman. They do more damage with an Auto than a Mage does with a Pyroblast ( 6 second cast btw )

the only bad thing about hunter is 41y range/literally dodging most things/damage

shaman has way more to speak for itself.

they do more than any hardcast from any caster

lol
https://i.gyazo.com/a5a8a4de4e5a994f3a8d94f769f80d90.png
lmao, even

yeah mage (and locks in away) got screwed over time after time, it’s fun to watch matches use their move struggle. super unfun gameplay there.

But both hunters and mages are a free-kill for the teary eyed pudgy fella over here. So he flexes his tear glands to the max only about something that has a fighting chance against his “weak” class, don’t you see!

“Something is a threat -----------> nerf/delete/to the ground” Wavé in a nutshell

Meanwhile other rets roll around 3-4 uncoordinated people at a time with decent gear and cool-downs :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: lmao this guy.

Funny that a paladin asks for nerfs for others

1 Like

if you ignore these horde desperados and ignorat people that think they are skilled by being carred with shamans, you make good point my man. i hope somone from blizz actualy reading this and not only forces of horde shamans who monitor forums while headroling on keyboard in pvp

1 Like

Then we can say the same. Just ignore the ally desperados

well if u keep ignoring poor aliance, u will have 40min queues soon, since noone will play pvp

Find a mirror and take a look into it. Unlike you, we play against ret paladins that engage their brain unlike the Tear Lord of these forums. We see what a capable paladin can pull off.

Let’s not “balance” the game for the lowest idiot to feel like a god, otherwise those who are already strong will become unstoppable, and that is not asking for balance whatsoever if that’s the goal.

1 Like

when was the last game you “played” against aliance?

I’ve been ranking an alt for the last two weeks, if Alliance wouldn’t throw on purpose and actually try to play the game they would see they have good chances to win.

The horde faction is full of alliance re-rolls who brought up with them all the terrible behaviors, fighting on roads with no purpose, fighting in middle while flags are captured, being afk and so on.

1 Like

wait wait wait, u said unlike me you HAVE to “play” against ret paladins etc etc, and now u say aliance just trowing games.

The majority of games are thrown, there are still people who try though. Don’t act as if you found the big clue or inconsistency in what I’m saying. Both things can be true at the same time.

Some alliance teams play, most are losers who quit. I’ve had no Shaman bgs where alliance quit still… so much for Shamans being the issue.

but allies dont lose cause of shamans. Ive played a lot of ally through the years and its always the same. Ally loses cause of horrible rotations. Not cause of shamans. Really, paladins are just as strong, if not stronger than any shaman. Rets playing support can change everything during a fight…

Ally is strugling with a loser mindset… When horde meets a ally team which wants to win, horde loses hard…

did u try playing in sod alliance? your opinion is kinda invalid.

you just need to feel how is it to rush bs as 15vs15 u reach bs and see 40+ nameplates(players+totems), you start blasting and they tank all damge, heal, oneshot evroyne around, purge, asist.
its massacre.
shamans are insane godmode package atm