State of PvP

funny, cause horde always loses the first clash at BS (cause of paladins), but manage to recover cause of bad ally rotations

2 Likes

duno man, maybe we dont play same game. u can live in your world protected by shamans, we gona strugle until something change.

No they don’t? Literally bollocks you saying there which is crazy. Since P5 start I’ve won 3 ABs, we won the fight there like 3-5 times in total compared to losing BS and the game after that consistently.
Healers are unnerfed compared to DPS, paladins if they were as strong as you say cannot kill 2 healers, not even 1. Most DPS currently are giving healers a back massage whilst they do minimal healing efforts to heal anyone’s burst.

Shamans just rofl at any damage taken and deal triple the damage of people. Why is that not nerfed?

they are delusional, most of them are aliance refuges on shamans and trying to protect what they have

Once blizzard nerfs paladins bubbles making you not able to attack and combo it with horse

Nerfs hunters

Nerfs meta locks and their stupid tier healing

Nerfs healing in bgs where healers are no longer raid bosses

etc then yes you can get your shaman nerf

1 Like

chill shammy chill, nerf is inevitable

Not true we always have more healers horde side and I actually prefer having a front line made of war than made of paladins.

Don’t hold your breath. Resto and Ele got recently buffed because of sub-par performance in PvE and Enhancement is nothing special.

The only inevitable thing is for things to stay the same, you live up to your name Evokek.

We will see, shaman need some what to be nerfrd in pvp

watch and learn, you need it

not how it works but okay boomer

Dont tell me its not true. I experience what I experience. Ofc its a different story if you meet premades…

stop being lazy boomer, watch the video, stop crying

And there’s a lot of fully premades groups, on both sides. And I don’t count the one signing up as a party of five. So live as a casual player is not fun. On horde side, you win half of the games. On ally side? Lucky if you win any. From the casual player perspective :ok_hand:

you are whack in pvp, stick to pve. suits you.

thats a video of a premade, a premade isnt representing the avg.

1 Like

don’t tell me what to do when you’re :poop:at both

watch the video, learn to play and stop crying

3 Likes

Classic paladins, being the most OP class in the game isn’t enough for them apparently they also need to make sure other people cant have any fun.

1 Like

Shaman coppers are on fire

bot calling people bad, get on your main shaman. we all know you are :poop: at anything you perform.

Watched video, nothing to see. Typical hordies geting farmed when no shamans to carry. Something interesting poped as recomended while watching.

https://youtu.be/xo-Vq2wvDbs<

1 Like