State of RP and game

Hello

I’ve played wow for a long time but have been massively disappointed with Shadowlands and BFA. I don’t care for the new expac and only really care about making my character look pretty and RP. One of the big things I saw was that belfs could now be undead and was wondering if there was any cool Forsaken guilds (other than PCU) and if the tmogs have improved at all?

1 Like

Valid question.
There probably is a few, but the big ones are PCU me thinks.

Not really sure how to answer this.
what does improved entail?
every expansion brings a wardrobe of new mogs, so what exactly do you mean?

Tmogs the past 2 expansions have been pretty bad with some exceptions. Just some really ugly designs. Has this gotten better and have they brought back class sets?

Yesn’t
New tier sets are awfully samey looking
but there are a few good looking down to earth sets coming in dragon
plus they are removing restrictions on mogging to allow white items.

As a roleplayer and tmogger do you think its worth getting back into the game?

I’d say wait and see, despite blizzard doing their usual thing of two step forward and one step back, it does seem like roleplay may pick up again in dragonflight, but I advice caution, so wait and see if roleplay picks up again, otherwise I don’t know if the game is worth playing for the collect-a-thon of mogs, a time sink to be sure, but worth it? I don’t know.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone but yourself can answer this question. Especially the transmog part. Preferences on aesthetics are a really, really subjective thing. I liked the looks of some Shadowlands/BfA stuff and some of the sets I’ve seen in Dragonflight look lovely, but you might think they’re horrible and not worth using. Just look them up, I would say.

10 Likes

I’d say for the t-mog part you can check yourself websites such as wowhead - some stuff is good, but it’s all down to personal taste. Others might find it too flashy.
As for the forsaken, there is (was? I think they’re still around) the Forlorn Order, who look like good guys!

2 Likes

Forlorn Order is one, I would believe.

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout out guys! We are indeed still around. If you decide to make a return to the game, feel free to get in touch, drop by the Sepulcher for some RP, or attend a few events with us. No pressure to join, we love meeting new zombies.

8 Likes

I will do that. I am reinstalling and I’ll make a new character tonight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Like others have stated, Forlorn seems to be the premier spot for Forsaken these days, GL in your search!

2 Likes

I would be cautious with this. I hear dark rumours that this isn’t a thing in beta, and it’s not something to hold breath for. If I was a betting man I would instead expect it to be part of the goodwill patch that will once again cause players to go "Damn blizzard finally fixed the expansion (2 years in, likely 10.2.5 or later)

5 Likes

Why’d Woebloom’s post get reported into being hidden?
I hardly see it as something that NEEDED to be reported… :confused:

1 Like

Probably because it came off as a bit rude and unnecessary.

8 Likes

It’s also wrong. They’re undead, they are physically cool.

1 Like

Postmortem caloricity has joined the chat.

1 Like

Nor is it even something actually confirmed. It’s a carrot on a stick that’s only been dangled as a ‘maybe we’ll work on this in the future possibly’ 1 single time and people took it as a message from divinity itself that it’d come on expac launch

1 Like

I fell for the hype it seems.
Now I can manage my expectations again.

1 Like

Its a dig isnt it? isnt that what people do here, flag dig comments?