State of RP and game

a really pointless bite

people were reported for far less so ur comment is turbo weird if u dont see why it was that way, in this case it was deserved

3 Likes

I mean
Sorry for having genuine confusion I guess?

2 Likes

People recommend them and I would not recommend them.

Then perhaps you would care to elaborate on it?

OP asked for Forsaken RP. Where FO use Undead models and RP in that region, there is nothing overtly Forsaken about huddling at the back of the Sepulchre and the occasional guild event.
This is my bias.

I remember a while ago there was a fair amount of people leaving the guild.
Their reasons cause me to look at the guild’s members and behaviour.
Overall cliquey and their GM does nothing to keep his friends in line.

Furthermore;
Known fetish RPer Sathrynn has been known to be within their roster - if they remain I cannot say but they were in the guild and roleplaying romance with another member. Both Undead. Take of that which you will but I can only assume distasteful.
Then there is a member with a lot of nsfw artwork of abominable themes. And no, it is not difficult to find, especially with Twitter’s state.

I’ve likely forgor :skull: other details but that is what I find issue with first and foremost.

1 Like

So, they may or may not still have a problematic member in Sathrynn (gunna give the benefit of the doubt and assume not) and they may or may not have a member who has nsfw art away from WoW, righteo.

Yeah, i agree with Xanoxis in the other thread;

No, they do.

1 Like

But they dont post it on AA/Forums I take it, but instead elsewhere non related to WoW?

A person who used to have an F-list including Age-Play, Sig. A person who uses welfare to buy this art - to call it “NSFW” is an understatement. It’s straight up prawn. It’s grotesque and sometimes includes animals.

This devil does not need advocating for, Sig. Don’t make yourself a bad guy again.

1 Like

Age play? thats weird af, yeah aint gunna defend that, and I wasnt the “bad guy” before, dont get me wrong, unlike most of you I am capable of apologising when in the wrong, that doesnt make you the good guys n me the bad guy though lol, it just demonstrates my ability to admit when im in the wrong, compared to alot of people on here, who dont.

Don’t make another thread about you again. I’m not responding to you if you’re being like that.

Dont try and twist this topic into being about me, it stinks of desperation, its an old worn out tactic.

Go ahead and join FO, but do so with caution. I simply do not recommend from the experiences of others and myself.

1 Like

Ageplay–by definition–relates to two consenting adults and has no bearing on the actual age of the participants. If it refers to someone roleplaying a character who is actually underage then it isn’t ageplay, it’s some kind of paedophilia fetish. They’re not the same thing and conflating them is unnecessarily puritan and potentially harmful when it involves shaming people who haven’t done anything wrong.

I don’t know whether the person in question does one of these things or the other, but I think it’s an important distinction to make.

Same rules apply as any NSFW content – if it’s posted/displayed somewhere away from minors with appropriate content warnings (which Twitter–for example–has) then it shouldn’t be considered a problem.

Bit weirdchamp for sure, yeah.

I don’t know anything about the guild being discussed though, since I’m not a Horde player and have never been in any Forsaken guild, so I won’t insert myself into the conversation of them.

5 Likes

The only Horde faction (i.e., aligned with the ruling council in Orgrimmar) guild that is solely for Undead characters, thus making them Forsaken, right now would indeed be Forlorn order.

I highly recommend them:

However I will say that where BfA and SL let RP down in general, DF is showing a great deal of promise. But each to their own.

Good luck in your search for RP.

Edit: AND, and… even though you may hate SL - there are a lot of awesome transmog sets from the expansion that are brilliant for your dark undead RP’er types.

6 Likes

Mogs are shockingly ugly these days, alot of the nicer stuff is old stuff, oldies are the goldies as they say, would be dope if white items become moggable as…alot of the white or grey quality items are some of the nicest aswell lmao

DF pre-patch. It’s coming.

1 Like

Sadly (unless I’m wrong and trust me, i’d LOVE to be proven wrong in this case) I don’t believe it’s confirmed for pre-patch and is moreso a classic Blizzard Soon™ comment.

1 Like