State Your Guilty Confessions

Milk in tea? Is this some sort of an english thing? I’m disguted even when I imagine this…

topic:
I usually don’t care about mechanics in random raids, ignore everything and just try to get decent parses.

You monster!!!

1 Like

we ninjad DBW in wotlk and i still dont regret it

Yea it’s a British thing because milk and tea don’t mix but who am I to talk because here in Eastern Europe we put :honey_pot: in our tea :rofl:.

When a Mythic+ dungeon 10 or higher start and i notice the other players are doing really bad and don’t know basic trash or affix mechanics, i lose hope and stop trying and just don’t play seriously.

I start wishing for someone to leave just so the group disband so i won’t have to sit through this nightmare to the end, because i don’t want to be a rage quitter (it’s SotS most of the time) Sometimes i even start to throw it on purpose for someone to leave, when the deaths count is at 50 before the first boss and people are still trying…

If it’s my key i leave instant tho.

1 Like

I dont really drink tea but here in Holland a lot of people also put honey in their tea

1 Like

Oh awesome so it’s not just a Slavic thing :grin::+1:.

We put milk and chocolate together… oh switzerland btw… :smiley:

3 Likes

I used to do that as a kid , then it was tea with a touch of milk and now green tea’s or fruit infusion tea.

currently drinking Rose Lemonade cold infusion in a water bottle

Made toons on the other faction specifically to go hunt guildies i dont like.

Rolled on items i dont need because someone is being a %$@#. Then, if i win, immediately trade the item to someone else who rolled

Post meters when healers aren’t dispelling or dps/tanks arent interrupting. After Every pull.

Rerolled classes to something someone said was garbage and surpassed them with said worthless class. Never let them forget it. Ever. Took someones raid spot doing this once too.

Submitted a story to drama time. Linked the story to people involved.

Refuse to accept dungeon invites from guildies i dont like, do same dungeon in a random group.

i like mind controlling random alliance off cliffs in WM and Bgs.

People not interrupting open world bosses/rares so they heal to full.

When I played a Warlock, I was feared in my guild when people asked for summons, because I would more times than not, summon them in locations that were designed to kill them before they even got control of their character.
Worst one I did, was summon someone into the lava in Blackrock Mountain.
And yes, I would waste a Fire shield potion on that.
I called it the “Laziness tax”.
Because in the end being lazy would cost them a spirit run + repair costs.
People decided after a while that moving to the locations by themselves were less of a hassle, and cheaper =P
Rarely did they get resurrected because mostly everyone else, found it hilarious =D

On my warrior here, I refuse to tank when DPS intentionally pull, especially when we last pack is still alive.
I

I once laid down some consecration to spoil a Booty Bay run for level 1s on an RP-PvP realm.

5 Likes

lol i hope you felt sad after :joy:

1 Like

I’d just been ganked and corpse camped.

I’m reporting y’all to the azeroth police department this is some awful stuff :sweat_smile:

(fixed spelling just for Dottie)

1 Like

You’re in awe of us? That’s nice.

My english knowledge got the best of me yet again, but i guess i have mixed feelings so it works out :smile:

I thought English wasn’t your first language but you are still better at it than a lot of people on the internet who were born in England. There is no e in it.

1 Like