Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

I had trust level 3 before this thread even existed! Try opening the Satyr thread again

For what it is? I do not trust you, but there is noone on internet i trust.

3 Likes

Isn’t worth the work. Since it takes 3 months and cuz I will probably unsub after all 8.3 stuff is done for me.

This some stupid concept of good boy points. You can link all links and post gifs!

1 Like

Did you skip the whole entire expansion? It was constantly made apparent that HOPE survived, heck they even did the whole Saurfang death cinematic about it. The whole entire reason of the factions reuniting was because of HOPE.

Thank God your 500 achivement having a$$ isn’t invovled in the writing process. This is down right awful. LMAO. The nerve to critque the lore and then say some stupid S like this? Hol’ up, Dan or Dave is that you?

So, no one blinks an eye when Tyrande runs away and lets her people burn to death but, when the Dark Lady defends her postion and tries to prolong the life of her race she’s the bad guy? Genn chased her. She retaliated. Simple as that. Why do you think Anduin has respect for Sylvanans? Because he is aware of the agenda Genn and Tyrande is pushing onto the public. Elune abaonded her for a reason, her intentions aren’t pure. (Lore wise)

What an edgy thing to say on the internet, you should reroll Void Elf and go be pals with Aigø

3 Likes

It’s discussed in this, basically forum perks.

1 Like

2 Likes

Have a peaceful life. It ain’t gonna happen.

2 Likes

1 Like

Aww, there’s no need to be rough on someone expressing their opinion on Sylvanas. We don’t share the same views, but it’s an open discussion board for all views. Surely you want to give the best impression that Sylvanas fans are nice people?

Besides, pinkfist is such a cute name for a gnome :heart:

2 Likes

They definitely are )

4 Likes

Yes we are truly, if we respond to trolls on the same attitude they do they call us bad and delusional, but we really are nice people , there is no one superior we are all humans at the end of the day, this thread is meant for a Loyalist Safe Haven, and not a “when we kill her ill laugh at you”.

7 Likes

Honestly I do think we loyalists are nice people, not noticed any toxicity from any of the loyalists on this thread.

1 Like

Defending for yourself against toxicity is seen as negative, so from now on if anyone comes to hate I will be silent.

Dark Lady Watch Over Us :black_heart:

I always preach positive vibes ! I love the small community we made aka the regulars on this thread

5 Likes

Yeah Im not gonna be bothered to respond to any toxicity anymore either, its too tiring really

2 Likes

I came to the conclusion that its bait .
Other people’s opinions should not phase me, my thoughts on Sylvanas will never change .

The community manager in charge.

1 Like

Woah, you mean I go inactive and the hater edgelords already posted some more?

Was a fun read, too bad I’m 2-3 days late to give appropriate replies :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its very good to have you back ! :muscle:t3::black_heart:

1 Like

Trynna keep this thread going but I don’t really have something to say so here’s some cool art. (Not made by me)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqDvB3SVAAEBS81.jpg

PS: I’m definitely going Necrolords in SL.

5 Likes