Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

:man_shrugging: :exploding_head: :gun:

1 Like

I have this thread bookmarked so when I grow older I still find this thread and see all this lovely Sylvanas Loyalists! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (And at the same time yell to my brain "FOR THE DARK LADY! when I read all this)

4 Likes

I don’t even remember what I have bookmarked on that punch to Night Elves thread but someone there said something funny and I bookmarked it.
I should go see what it was and have a laugh.

Hahahaha !! I really love the bond we all made, Victory For Sylvanas the real reason this thread was created ! :muscle:t3::heart:

4 Likes

I only just noticed that Rawlings and Thaladrin are in the same guild.

3 Likes

Can’t :heart: until 33 minutes but take my heart!!

I’ll blow your mind: Louryn is too, but that Paladin is specifically an alt he has on a different server :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yeah! I have my warlock and demon hunter there too! :laughing: but that’s not a coincidence because I know Thaladrin irl haha!

4 Likes

Omg amazing community! I have a lot of loyalists in my guild too !

2 Likes
4 Likes

Hahaha :rofl::rofl:

I still find that song creepy as hell.

Eewww why so much Garrosh talk. You want Garrosh, fine here have him in his true form;

Tbh if he really were like this, I mightve actually liked him lmao.

6 Likes

Amagad ye Im so glad I met yall, we should have our own community or guild lol. I called my bankchar guild Wrath of the Lich Queens xD Could even make some Forsaken only guild in Classic, Im yet to play classic :>

3 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

1 Like

I cant wait for Shadowlands lore ! Dark Lady we stan you🖤

2 Likes

Sylvanas is a great character, curious what more is in store for her.

4 Likes

Omg I loved it!! Sailor Garrosh to save Azero-- destroy Azeroth!!

1 Like

I am shocked ! I knew I recognized your name LMAOOOO U were the guy that got hyped for Satyr Allied race ?!!! U have noooo right to judge Sylvanas’s wrong doings if u think they could be redeemed, I can think they could be redeemed cause I have understanding but LOL dude your opinions suddenly became more invalid HAHAHAHAH I had to VICTORY FOR SYLVANAS

I even supported your thread , all because warcraft 3 added female satyr literal demons

6 Likes

Alliance fans opinions on horde and former horde leaders are invalid by default. Get out.

3 Likes