Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

Honestly, Sylvanas is one of the most loved characters out there. If they ever decide to kill her off, they better be expect a massive Raid on their HQ. :rofl:

/sarcasm off

It puts a smile on my face to see a Sylvanas related thread (which is for supporting her) reach almost 2.5k replies and still counting. :slight_smile:

Victory for Sylvanas!

7 Likes
https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/allstars_gamepedia/8/8d/SylvanasBase_UI_Purchase00.ogg

My Satyr idea has a valid reason, Worgens were also enemy until Cata, they got redeemed with a quick twist.

We shall obliterate the Corpse Lady in Shadowlands, your efforts are futile.

1 Like

You’re going to be thanking Sylvie after she frees us all, actually :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Yes ! I mean the small community we built keeps the conversation going , but the likes the first post got, the people that love her and dont use the forums, its beautiful how a game connects us !

Victory For Sylvanas indeed :black_heart:

5 Likes

Sylvanas wants to save us from what btw ?

I can only assume if she didn’t open the way to the Shadowlands we would all end up in the maw forever to suffer in it ?

Or am I missing something ?

2 Likes

Over my dead body theyre pruning Sylvanas out of loyalist narrative. For the Dark Lady, always and only. Better be some datamines soon, showing we have purpose in the Dark Ladys story development and ascencion. Or Blizz HQ will be the next raid for sure ffs :joy:

1 Like

I think u need to be dead, since its the soul of those who died, locked up in the Maw, in eternal torment. Living races can come and leave as we please, souls of the departed are screwed however. So no, I doubt harm will come to us in such a manner.

Why not join big communities to not remain small?

Cus those big communities once started out as a small group as well. Aside from that, quality before quantity always :tipping_hand_woman:

I havent even seen big loyalist communities to begin with, prolly cus a part of the loyalists prefer to remain in the shadows.

Probably you don’t know where you’ve looking for it.

1 Like

I guess I never felt a strong need to become part of a big loyalist community. True loyalists usually have very similar character traits, spotting them without knowing anything about major lore characters they support has always been a bit of a mini game to me. Its really by coincidence I was checking out the forum and got sucked into this thread. Never occurrd to me being around othet loyalists would be this enjoyable xD

2 Likes

Btw I was just thinking about a cheeky not overly obvious yet pretty name for a Sylvanas Loyalist community.

Made me wonder, if yall would think of a true Sylvanas loyalist community kinda group, what would you name the group? If you have any names youd find fitting, maybe name your top 1-3 of em and post them here. Any ideas anyone? :smiley:

I guess here are some I came up with myself;

1. Unaltered Loyalty (or Untwisted Loyalty)
  2. Loyal to the End
  3. Sleeper Agents
  4. Banshee (bit obvious this one but still)
2 Likes

Hello lads, I’m back, just came back to tell you that we will crucify Sylvanas. Her demise getting closer and closer by each passing minute, seconds.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/heroesofthestorm/images/b/bb/SylvanasBase_Pissed12.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20150716224439

Hmmm

1 Like

Void whispers seems to be taking its toll on your sanity, poor thing.

5 Likes

It’s literally the voices in his head.

6 Likes

The song is good though.

1 Like

Shhhhhh , calm down shhhh, we fear for your mental state

3 Likes

Yeah, similarly perhaps this song also a nice one:

Especially “Losing my sight, losing my mind”, rest might be a bit out of context. At least for some of the weaker willed Void Elves who lose themselves inside their void whispers.

1 Like