Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

I really hated the way bfa turned out cause canonically we lost everything .

Undercity

Rastakan

Baine is Anduin in a cow onesie

Sylvanas left the Horde

Both warfronts

Bee mount , but the two horde recolors can be used on alliance

Hippo , when we got a wod recolor

(The motorcycles that had to be horde only was time gated although the alliance had to never get their variant is being sold for 100k but the horde that won that event can never get it unless logged on durong the time)

Alliance only lost Teldrasil

5 Likes

And all of that because Saurfang betrayed Sylvanas.

His direct military commander.

3 Likes

Wow, just wow. You think that being Anduin is only bad for the Horde? Rastakhan was never Horde in the first place, he was literally introduced to die, that’s why his daughter got a much better introduction and was shown as more competent as he is. Sylvanas leaving the Horde can also be seen as a good thing by many Horde players who hated the forsaken in their faction since classic. The Orcs should have won Arathi at least, that’s right. Bee Mount and Hippo are a joke if you compare it with trashgnomes and fat humans as race.

2 Likes

Why Rastkhan!! :disappointed_relieved::sob:

Thing is Forsaken are here to stay with or without Sylvanas, so hating Forsaken won’t get you anywhere.

5 Likes

No, I see that as an improvement for their race. Now they can show that they’re more than evil monster as they were portrayed for 15 years. Now they are finally free from their Queen and could also maybe get an own story which they didn’t had yet.

2 Likes

Oh I now understand what you’re trying to say, but still there were always Forsaken that were different, look Lilian Voss.

There’s also Dark Ranger Velonara that decided to stay with the Horde, as she wants to stand with those she considers to be her people, the Forsaken and the Sin’dorei, rather than following Sylvanas like some others did.

1 Like

Free from their Queen who liberated them anyways, logically speaking im glad a Dark Ranger spoke up cause all I want is undead elves , and this is what many people / myself were saying with or without her Dark Ranger is possible preferably with at the end of the day im a big Sylvanas fan but I wont cry about losing her although I am this committed to defending her

3 Likes

I’ve been noticing the amount of likes has been growing so much on the last few days and maybe weeks on your topic post, maybe you’ll get to 100 :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Voss is a mess. What happened with her in BfA? I thought she is against to spread this curse? Now she supports it and manipulate fresh recruited forsaken like this captain to get informations? This is like a 180 turn in BfA. The only one who showed something like plausible characteristics was Zelling, but they sadly killed him off.

Just stop calling her leaving as a loss for the Horde. I know many who would say the opposite.

Huge loss for the Horde huuuuuuuuge loss.

Alliance can have god like characters (Tyrande, Velen, Malfurion , TURALYON ) but once a Horde character gets buffed in this case Sylvanas its no we r not okay with this.

We dont know the whole context its still as always a waiting game, but I will say huge loss .

She was afterall the best For The Horde scream anyone delivered even Saurfang went mad

7 Likes

All the yes!

2 Likes

The BfA trailer was made by Metzen who even admitted that he didn’t knew the context. That’s why the trailer feels so out of place lol.

There is a place for them sure, but the problem is if every character ends up being written that way it just gets boring. Wich is something you see on both factions now. But the alliance has been suffering of that for a long time.

I liked thrall as well, but he simply was shoved into everyones face too much in the past . He became annoying very quickly because of that. Sylvanas has the exact same problem. We have seen too much of her, just think we will see even more of her the next expansion makes me worry. A good story has multiple characters, not just one + some guest appearance of other characters

Also for my previous post, we got Nightborne but at what cost ? No Nightwell.

Zandalari ? No fleet

You know what fleet still stands ? The Kultirans .

You know the powers of the Void? Super Chaotic unpredictable

Lightforged wow

Thrall a depleted Shaman for cheating.

Vol’jin is something else all and all dead

Sylvanas was our only wildcard

2 Likes

You can visit that fleet shattered on the reefs in najatar

One kultiran ship, and the rest alliance, the fleet still stands it got confirmed somewhere

I’m still here.

And i’m in a bad mood.

:hammer:

4 Likes

ah my mistake then, i thought nazjatar was blizzes way of evening out things again. So i figured the kulthiran fleet was the one being tossed away

1 Like

No ! Be proud The Kultirans bring Glory to the Alliance I actually like them !

3 Likes