Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

You can count me too, I literally have rage I’ve got epic focused azerite beam so watch out :ok_hand::facepunch::muscle:

4 Likes

They feel much more how a human faction should be instead of stormwind.

We still don’t know whats in store for us ! I really want Sylvanas to call the loyalists to beat up useless Bolvar and we open the Shadowlands , then she tells us act like you are with the Horde ill be back for you my angels

2 Likes

The fact that Jaina leads the Kul’tirans will never truly allow me to like them.

Get rid of the witch and I may bother making an alt.

Obviously it’s one dimensional to portray the Forsaken as evil, whatever that may mean, but the creepy, sinister, tragic and dastardly qualities of the Forsaken is half the appeal of playing them. I hope this isn’t lost in the future.

It’s only a curse to those Forsaken who haven’t embraced undeath, to be fair.

Jaina and Lorthemar should have realistically died when Nzoth got released Calia rezes jaiana / Sylv Lor’themar.

Problems with Sylvanas aside .

New belf leadership

2 new allied races

Lor’themar Dark Rangers

Calia Jaina Derek
Lightforge

And Katherine Proudmoore/ Daelin or whatever Kultirans

Lor’themar was super against raising blood elves in Siege of Orgrimmar.

He even threaten Sylvanas directly.

Doubt he would agree.

1 Like

Her parents were better fitting leaders for Kul’thiras yeah. Lets just hope she will not turn Kul’thirans into a bunch of hippies that follow anduin blindly

Sadly , and Sylvanas was like “Shame of your lack of commitment” along those lines then she was like what of the human corpses + she wanted to reanimate Garrosh’s corpse

2 Likes

I don’t really want Lightforge Undead D= I mean
Idk if Blizzard give us a true and good reason for them to exist.

1 Like

This one dimension is all they got until now, with a few exceptions in Cata and BfA, but those examples mostly didn’t followed Sylvanas.

Yes, she was a healthy human before. Now she barely can clap with her own hands. Congrats!

They are abominations truly, Calia should be a unique cause the same way I believe Alleria should have been unique , and instead just sided with High Elves that Vareesa was controlling

2 Likes

Well most people are against being raised. But the moment they get raised they all suddenly love the forsaken and join them. Just turn lor’themar into an undead and he wont mind it anymore, just like all the allies that suddenly switched to the horde after being turned into undead

Spoiler for 8.3 spoiler below

Lilian brings the Dark Rangers to see Calia she is only interested in the Night Elves they follow her

Nooo I want him alive and handsome like he is now!!

1 Like

Oh he was so cute in that traitors assemble cinematic he is a cat that needs to be protected at all costs he is our sassy leader and I love him

4 Likes

Yeees :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

But honestly we are Sylvanas loyalists , and I hve 10000000000000000000 dare I say infinite faith in her GLORY TO THE BANSHEE QUEEN

2 Likes

I would prefer not to.

He is one of the few characters in wow that had a decent development.

The fact that he is just a guy that is skilled with a bow and sword makes me like him even more as i’m not terribly fond of OP characters lore wise.

Now if he could spend less time being buddies with Jaina and more with Thalyssra then all is fine.Luckly it seems to be heading that way.

1 Like

I have a soft spot for all Warcraft 3 characters, and I feel like they should all stay untouched yes progress their story, but have understanding between them.

Like honestly was Baine really in danger ? She could have easily killed him she wanted everyone to band together

1 Like