Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

Its the season :wink:

1 Like

Goblin females need them most.

Granted,gnomes as well !

1 Like

Not even sure i dare to comment here, have a feeling that it will break atleast some Extreme Loyalists.

Sylvanas is prob the most skillfull Agent of the Burning Legion
She wants everything DEAD, AZEROTH Included

You think you’ll be safe when our world is dying and there’s nothing left?.
What use could a agent of the Burning Legion have for her Loyalists to do next?.

1 Like

I would let her stab my character that will not make a difference in the irl world, and give me red eyes

2 Likes

Petition to put all of these Sylvanas loyalists into quarantine zones and throw away the key. Garrosh would smile down from heaven at such a thing.

Lol at your “I am the good guy, and all these loyalists are monsters” logic I mean no one is talking to you, but you are getting ideas that is concerning, dont put your insecurities on people u do not know, and you are being very offensive for no reason

3 Likes

The keyring has been removed in patch 4.2

You can’t lock up anyone.

2 Likes

Yes please, I want it too with my character! :relieved:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was a joke?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ah ok , cause all your responses are negative towards the Sylvanas cause as is your right to express your opinion so I cant tell when you are being serious or sarcastic

I was referring to Sylvanas loyalists literally being dragged away in chains to be imprisoned somewhere in Orgrimmar. Also, I’m not negative about Sylvanas? I dislike her because there is hardly anything likeable about her anymore. She became a moustache twirling villain in BFA and for some reason her fans still find something to rally behind. I find that a little weird, but to each their own.

I’m not saying her fans can’t like her. It’s just from my perspective after all.

1 Like

Ofc your perspective is important, yes her actions are concerning , but I have loved her since I started playing WoW , and I hope there is more to come I mean Im all for her slaughtering Alliance for reason or not.

2 Likes

I liked Sylvanas from Warcraft 3 until WoD. Her character went downhill after Legion and she was never suitable to be a Warchief anyway. She works best when able to stay in the shadows.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am okay with the Horde and Alliance being pacifist, but I still like characters like Sylvanas and Tyrande that make war. Yes I think Sylvanas is a villain in my opinion but I still want to follow her. When I started playing this game I fell in love with her and with some characters like Vereesa, Jaina and Vol’jin.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree with the last phrase. She is better out of the Horde, and following her own path (with some of my characters :heart: ).

1 Like

Yes she is also aware of her being a Warchief wasnt right she was mad about it in Before The Storm

1 Like

Stopped reading here.

1 Like

I don’t know mate, I think she was the most capable Warchief out of everyone that could’ve been chosen by Vol’jin.
That being said, I also think she is better if she’s working on her own stuff in the shadows.

So in short

• She is capable and good to command in a war
  • She, however, is not the character that that was supposed to occupy that position + her goals lie in things bigger than the Horde.
1 Like

BFA story basicly is writers doing whatever they can to make evryone hate sylvannas and love anduin/sadfang and co.
I can imagine them just being like why dont they hate her ,why ,when will they all start hating her.

2 Likes

Pretty much.

They really wanted to divide the playerbase and put all guns on Sylvanas.

3 Likes