Still not trust level 3, why?

Do you mind helping me with my trust level, I think I reached the requirements for level 3 , but it still says im 2! :pray:t3:

it took a few days to register for me

But based on my profile do you think that I have reached the qualifications of reaching level 3?

from just the stat’s I’d say yes but I’m guessing your reached the posts read just today/yesterday?
You’ll prolly get it in a few days.

Probably not. But that’s just me. Imo anybody who hasn’t been banned even once doesn’t have anything meaningful to say. :sunglasses:

Yes the posts read I got it today Im hoping it does register thank you so much for your help!:pray:t3:

Sorry I wasn’t around that much yesterday, none of us have access to the relevant data to see when you’ve clocked up the necessary but your profile can give you a bit of an indicator.

When you can posts gifs and links you’ll know you’ve reached it :wink:

2 Likes

Oh no dont be sorry about that ! Turns out Inam qualified it just took time to register🙏🏼

2 Likes

2 Likes

Christ I love that gif

5 Likes

STILL NOT TRUST LEVEL 3, WHY?

Have you made a mythic post yet?, if not that might be why, and also you need to do at least a +20 reply key.

2 Likes

It’s funny. I have people telling me I spend way too much time on the forums already(and I agree I guess…), and I think that by this I have to be unemployed if I am to reach rank 3.

I’m not fussed tho. Won’t even attempt to grind it.

my trust level seems to be 2. I’m not too fussed about this sort of thing. I have done a few bad things in other blizzard games, for example, in Overwatch I tried out that external software that helps you with awareness, I got a warning and removed it, thats it. I haven’t done anything offensive in WoW since vanilla. that said, I haven’t done nearly enough of all those things required to reach level 3 so that is why I’m only 2.

To be honest it should just be something people gain passively. Most regulars are reasonably active on the forums, there is no grind.

2 Likes

tfw grinding post count on the forums is more fun than grinding rep in-game

so true, it’s even free now too, the old forums weren’t. you needed to be subscribed to the game to post.

You still have to be subbed to post on the forums. It sometimes takes a while to catch up but it will eventually.

The Classic and Support forums can be used without a sub.

Yeah uh, I thought I was rather regular. Looking at the requirements for rank 3, I seem rather casual. That said, I have a tendency of sticking to General Discussion. I guess that makes me not that regular overall…

But really, I am not fussed about it, as the only thing I can’t do, is posting links… and I pretty much never need to post links.

I guess the catch up takes months then, because you can read this right? I haven’t been subbed to WoW in months now (since January) and this is general discussion so I don’t know.

If you have a sub on any account on your bnet then you retain access but other than that it’s just forum playing catch up.

1 Like