Stitches if Full

Guys, please don’t overfeed him.

2 Likes

Nothing says Classic wow quite like a queue.

1 Like

He will be on a diet soon, he promises.

1 Like

600 que - afk - DC 850 que - afk - DC and now 1450 que which I won’t even be able to play because I gtg by then.
Needless to say I feel scammed.

90 minutes waiting time. One would have thought that in TWENTY YEARS they would find a solution to this problem. This must be the easiest challenge ever, because you can’t die if you can’t play.

2 Likes

Ah yes as always blizzard refuses to do something right and release enough servers because they know better and now we are stuck with hour and a half queues and by the time they release new servers no one will move and they will just be under populated. GG

1 Like

was an 88 min queue last i saw so went to the other server no queue

Should have picked another name for the other one <.<

They both showed as queues for me not long ago but there is a chance I just clicked the same one I was rushing just checking

I haven’t experienced a que on the other server. I logged in 3 min after launch and 2 different times, several hours apart today, so if there is a que sometimes it should be very short.

1 Like

the other one is also full. and we have only two for europe. Thats Blizzard. Either too many or way too few servers /headshake

yeah when you login in the middle of the night or early in the morning.
Could play this morning. now 120min. thats NOT short.

1 Like

It’s just blizzard preparing for the inevitable drop-off in a few days.

Genuinely want to play in maybe 3 hours or so. So I’m going to just go log on now…

1 Like

Is the other full then because I would just migrate there if not but can’t be bothered if it’s the same

The hype will die down very quickly, might as well just wait a couple of days.

1 Like

that’s nothing. it’s past 2600 already.

edit: 3250 after server restart

No queue on Nek’rosh! Just switch server.

1 Like

I played yesterday night, today morning, today afternoon and tonight, 0 queue in Nek’rosh

My second log in was between 4 and 5 pm. Most people are home from school/work by then. I also after I installed an addon and went all out and back in around 7 pm. Still no que. This is Nek’rosh though, not Stitches.

LOL @ easiest challenge ever bit, so true!