Stockholders dont like classic

Giving us AV 1,5 instead of 1.12 maybee?

That isn’t going to cost them much money lol.

If anything at all XD.

I wish if more people would be aware of this all around the world and finally everyone would start voting with their wallets!

One of the biggest reasons I have stopped playing Retail WoW and Final Fantasy XIV was the cash shop added to the game! (No matter how amazingly awesome FFXIV was!)

I do not tolerate any type of cash shop in a subscription based game!

And I’m not a whimp unlike most people who vent on forums if something like that happens to the game they pay sub for but still keeps paying sub!

Blizzard had a huge success with Classic, because it is not like Retail in any way.

It’s up to them if they wish to loose all those subs by adding cash shop and other pathetic stuff from Retail to Classic or try and ruin Classic in hopes that people would play Retail.

If Company leaders, CEOs, etc would actually have a brain in their heads they would never try to impress stock holders by any action or changes or anything else, only money since money is the only thing stock holders should care about, and if Companies would stop makeing dumb decisions to try and impress stock holders then they would make a lot more money, and stock holders would be even more pleased! But like I said for that to happen those leaders would need to have a brain that functions properly.

damn, I thought stock holder is guy with fernetstock in hand ready to drink it.

Yeah, people beating you in PvP must mean they’re cheating.
You’re right.

on shazz its PsvP

1 Like

IMO one of the best things about classic is that, your progress is not goin for “MUH COSMETICS N POKEMONS” but actual gear, like as a warr you hit 60 you gonna farm lionheart (and later on, titanic legs), NOT muh cosmetics for shiny stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t understand why people believe it has to be one or the other.

It rly doesn’t. A solid game should bring both realistically.

Tbh as far as I see it

You spam one button in retail or spam one button in classic. Class playstyle they’re basically identical lol

I play classic mainly because I don’t have the same pull from nostalgia as others. I adored classic in its time. But I’ve also had my time in classic now. Going back doesn’t serve purpose to myself.

I simply play other mmorpgs and come back to do some stuff with friends occasionally.

I will try SL. But I’m currently awaiting to see more of what they intend to do from a class design

As it’s BFAs class design which ultimately put me off entirely.

I would only give a chance to Retail if they would bring back the Talent Tree system and totally remove the Cash Shop, and all those items would be for Gold!

1 Like

Who cares about stockholders, they dont care about you, they see you as a resource.

that’s what blizzard wish :wink: Blizz will make sure to kill classic by any mean! so people play retail instead.

Dude! You should try stand up comedy. Your jokes are too good!

I don’t like stockholder where’s my medal?

Talk to yourselff : if you were a Stockholder, do you want to invest into this game ? I’ll never put 1 cents on it. There’s better project.

There’s no need for microtransactions as long as there’s a subscription fee and just for the record, there are character realm transfer services for like $25.

The list you made is exactly why I like classic. Maybe arenas could be a nice addition but all that rest is totally not for me. The best part has always been the time before I turn max-level.

Just shows how people have different preferences and luckily we can all choose to play the game like we want.

2 Likes

You and your 70 bads can stick whatever you want, but if some russians in ther basement manage to release something Nostlarious like wich is way ahead of current classic, many players will switch.

Actually communicating with the other faction is cheating according to blizzard. If you report enough they will get banned. You funny girl, go play alliance if you have such big balls, ez mode horde just shows how skillful you are, lol.

Unfortunately this thread has derailed, so we’re locking it at this point. Please continue any constructive discussions in a new thread if necessary.