Stonespine la mayoría son españoles

English mate.

3 Likes

Kut Spanjolen, altijd het zelfde verhaal met deze gasten.

He is complaining about the queue and mentions that there is a large enough crowd for spanish only servers. I believe he also wants to remain with his famous spanish youtuber and therefore refuses to move realm.

Sorry, if it´s not 100% my spanish is a bit rusty.

4 Likes

I feel sorry for those on Stonespine, must be a hellhole for the people who don’t speak Spanish. So for that reason, I support Spanish servers. I also support giving all Spanish people a free transfer to that server.

You were almost there,

He actually says that for those who are tired of queue and youtubers, alongside the “coalition”, this server would be for them, because he affirms that there is a good crowd for spanish players. They can talk freely in their language without problem and ask for group.

While there’s not a enforced rule about languages in realms in EU region.

There’s one in the forums:

5 Likes

Hi there, I play on Stonespine and I don’t speak Spanish.

I would say 90% of the server or more do not speak Spanish. They keep trying to ‘take over’ the server by yelling ESPANA something but there’s like 5 of them and 20 people telling them to shut up.

2 Likes

They are trying to do this on golemagg too with the same response :smiley: kinda weird because they littered the forum for weeks about how they will invade shazzrath so most of us gone to golemagg to dodge these people and still they come to golemagg too and try to do that here too. And its funny because I didnt saw any other non english spam just the spanish people do this.

I saw it happen on Pyrewood Village too, but only on the Alliance side. The Horde side is absolutely amazing, with no Spaniards whatsoever, or if they are there, I haven’t noticed, I only see people speak English in Gen-chat, usually friendly too, which is lovely.

Yeah they are trying to make Pyrewood the official Spanish PvE server.

Trying?. Pyrewood was the choosen one since day 12 August. Cya.

1 Like

F- no… f- off Spaniards.

1 Like

Musti, ga werken man ! WoW heeft je nu al verziekt !

Yo Belg, waar heb je het over? Ik werk al de halve dag, maat.

There’s not enough spanish to do this, but I’ve been google translating the spanish forums and it’s horrible. They literally suggest spamming spanish in chat on Stonespine so that the english will go away and call us peasants and what not. the nationalism is really, really bad and it’s hurting my server. Even if they can’t take it fully, they’ll force some people off. It’s sad.

Blizzard, please add spanish servers so the few rotten apples among them can go away.

4 Likes

en Halve dag Que zeker !

Nah, Pyrewood Village, ~1-2 uur queues, niet langer dan dat maat.

Dudes, even in Skullflame , there are spanish guilds with 100+ members… Skullflame… There are spanish players in ALL servers…even you like it or not…

Yes, for me, it used to be a contest between the Germans and the French for the title of most awful people in Europe, but that’s only because I forgot about the Spanish. :^)

(Just kidding my baguette- and bratwurst-loving friends, I have no actual ill feelings towards you… most of the time :kissing_heart: )

1 Like

who cares about your racism idealism?? ahahaha ,someone give this guy a medal and a big clap, then we let him go

3 Likes