Stop Allowing 30 Man Tank Raids

Why a Game Developer Allows this BS to run for a long time? you have 1 tank and 1 healer tank that is crucial to form any sort of party and raid group and there you allow 30 tanks do raid while there are 40 raids without any tank and ready with healer and DPS to burst through … can you please make decision-based on human level of intellect and let ppl enjoy how this game should be played or not?

Those 30 tanks are having immense fun. You can’t tell people how to play the game to have fun.

11 Likes

30 Tanks? Raid? What are you on about?

Yea how dare they do something different and interesting?

What do they think this is, a game?

4 Likes

Do you think that the lack of tanks is because they’re all playing with each other in these 30 man raids? Really? Wouldn’t it be difficult to even organize a 30 man tank raid in the first place since tanks are so scarce? Or am I missing something here? It’s not like 30 tanks is the most op tactic out there, it really isn’t efficient.

3 Likes

The game is supposed to allow for innovation. You’re contradicting yourself OP

2 Likes

30 tanks all geared to teeth with Twilight Devastation blasting through hc Nya’lotha. They actually cleared quite a decent chunk of the bosses with full tank comp in mythic as well.

1 Like

your mistake is you think those 30 tanks would actually queue for YOUR Raids instead

7 Likes

Moooom bwaaah, kids in sandbox are having fun but i don’t bwaaah

No worries child, i will go right there and forbid any fun in that damned sandbox.

finally the day has come. no toxic dps. you get what you deserve XD

5 Likes

“GOSH DANG KIDS GIT OFF MAH LAWN”

• OP, 2031

It’s pretty funny when you think about it; tanks are fed up with the lesser roles messing everything up so “**** it, I’ll do it myself” and end up doing more damage than most DPS players in normal PUGs do :rofl:

The 30 man tank runs I do on my alt Warrior are way more fun than any raid I’ve done on my Mage :laughing: I just wish Ilgy was possible.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with doing raids with 30 tanks. People used to clear raids with only tanks before bfa though.

Not only that, but also Strength of the Warden Essence, which gives ALL nearby tanks an hp increase (3% i think). Which stacks, so one tank will get close to 87% increased hp.

Ye, that as well. Blood dks with 4M+ hp. :’) Was good fun to watch.

It’s more than 87%. Firstly, the essence affects the one who provides it too, so it’d be 90%. But, they stack multiplicatively rather than additively, so the effective HP boost is close to 143%.

Now we are at it again :smiley:

Oh I see, you are one of them who support Blizzards “no fun allowed” thing. I don’t see reason to stop 30 man tank raids, is it stupid? Yes, but why! Because of corruption. So please… first things first.

Call for removing corruption and then you will not see “Naowh 30 warrior tank raid” on Wowhead anymore.

But don’t worry man, they will remove corruption from the game later this year in Shadowlands and with it they will remove this (actually) fun thing from the game aswell.

It’s not about the corruption and the warden essence. People used to do raids with tanks only before bfa tho.

To be fair

96% of people who goes into those groups can’t tank for s**t

I join em once in a while :smiley: just for the lolz

1 Like

Mass tank raids before this were just for memes. With TD/SotW stacking it becomes a legitimate approach. It’s not just some celebrity like Raegwyn assembling the raids to score some luls.