Stop Feeding Horde to Alliance !

at least I’m not the one afraid.

Congratz, you’ve locked yourself in your own lack of experience and knowledge about classes and how certain things work. You like Rank 1 players/streamers right?

Well, you’ve tried to look smart, happen to be stupid instead.
How are you feeling?

3 Likes

Basing on US mage xD Xaryu lol xD

So just because 1 streamer took Coastal Surge in 1 circumstance - duel against DH you will wear it forever xD

Dude don’t plunge yourself… It’s just pathetic…

If you are that pro get a second weapon - enchant it with Coastal Surge and swap it if you meet DH pleb. As probably you don’t know you can change weapon during the fight and weapon swap macros are out of GCD…

My god how bad you have to be to watch Xaryu dueling guides and basing your whole gameplay on 1 dueling video…

Go play RP as your server is supposed to as PvP is clearly not for you…

Maybe this thread will get unlisted too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope so mate as it’s clown fiesta.

Are you a xenophobe, or just can’t think of something that actually makes sense? Both?

Rank 1, multi-glad - check.
WoW is the same for all countries.

It’s more than one streamer, more than one player, and more than one duel and against any other class.
It’s you lacking knowledge and understanding - go do your research yourself, I helped you enough.

I have two more, for different purposes.
I’ll make it simple for you - learn how coastal surge works, learn what’s important in WPvP, learn how classes work - you’ll see how not smart/correct what you’re saying is, really quick.

Definitely better than you.
At least I know how things work, how classes work and able to use it.

So will you bring more stupidity and insults for more stupidity, or you’ll actually learn something?

I hope so, it’s just overwhelming amounts of ***** lately.

1 Like

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/xaryu

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/tmxaryu

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/iilxar

Check all Xaryu mages - these are all his characters. Every single wears Torrent of the Elements on default.

2nd thing is that everyone who knows anything about PvP knows that EU has 10x better mages. US has great Warlocks/R Shamans/WW Monks/DH players but no mages and if I had to mention good US mage I’d say Jahmilli (even though he is a weirdo), Wealthyman, Rositajones but not Xaryu. EU mages - Raiku, Maro, Alecc are way better than any US mage.

In your dreams xD

Isn’t it hipocricy that you negate my rating and base on US multi rank 1 player

https :// www .worldofwargraphs .com/ pvp-stats/ enchants/ mage/ arcane/ 2200-rating
Only 12,5% of arcane mage games above 2200 rating had Coastal Surge used. I assume they just changed enchant for 1 single game “mr pro arcane mage” xD

After reading your posts I’m 100% sure that these bots from last week brawl play arcane mage better than you

It looked like you know about weapon switching.
So what - don’t know that players can switch weapons / enchants based on what they are doing?

A hint for you - in arena you have a scripted set of rules and/or a healer with you, there is no need for Coastal Surge. I don’t do arenas, and use CS much more often. Get it now?

ok, sure, hear-say, let’s just pretend I care / believe you / whatever, and you finally understand that it is about WPvP and nobody here cares how much you need to validate how you’re playing this game.

no it is not. Read carefully why I said it - because it’s something that has an meaning for you.

Yeah, yeah, you are scared, you already told that, no need to repeat.

I don’t care about arena. You know nothing about duels and WPvP. just leave it at that, you don’t need to be more dim.

1 Like

The difference is I’ve got and you didn’t get it ever. If reaching 2k is nothing why didn’t you get it yet and you are hard stuck on 1750 rating while you have every single class in the game? Reach it then multiple times like me and then we can talk. I didn’t care about glad last season as I play mainly Ele and Ele was bad af before 8.1 and I didn’t want to tryhard over duelist. We will see at the end of this season.

1 Like

I’m not responding to you anymore as you are worthless my time. You are just bad player who has no clue about the game so why should I even discuss with you. I brought facts and you didn’t. You are just salty biased clown who was shown with his place in the row…

You opened, in a world pvp topic on the Warmode and World PvP section, with “I’m an Arena guy, world pvp is for plebs”

The only clown in this thread is you, and that’s being pretty generous.

4 Likes

Yes, you did. Facts that prove your lack of understanding of game mechanics. Gratz!

^ This, and insults as “facts” arguments - you’re just a sorry loser. GG

1 Like

I care about it this season - I cba pushing glad with underpowered Ele where I had to play 3x better than any other player and I still got it early. I’m pushing now and as I said - we will talk at the end of the season.

That guy didn’t even get 1550 that I get on my fresh 330 ilvl alts easily… That was the point of the post.

Tnx! He shouldn’t have opened that door.

4 Likes

You’re not important, nobody cares, you’re just funny when you’re mad.

2 Likes

I love clowns like you calling someone with higher achievement bad. Or saying that someone is higher rated because he plays x or y spec.

If it’s that easy then go and show me. It’s so easy talking about achievements you never got. Typical twitchful gladiator. I play Ele/Boomy/H Pala to your knowledge as I play with my irl friends and to your knowledge plebs. My healer plays his 2nd pvp season in his life and he got 2k in his first season. So you can be salty but you are just bad that’s sad truth and no matter how much you’d try to make me look bad you make yourself look even worse.

You can tryhard to bash me but what can you say if you have every class in the game and you are still hardstuck on 1800 trying to bash someone who did something that you never did multiple times already.

Even in PvE - mythic + keys and raids I did better this season than you so what are you actually good at? Posting nonsenses on forums?

Xâstur what takes you so long to respond? Are you speechless?