Stop fresh 120's from joining BG's!

As the topic states. Blizzard need to stop allowing fresh 120’s with 70k health from joining BG’s. In Epic BG’s its not so bad because 1 person out of 40 is not going to make much of a difference but in a 10 man BG having severely under geared people puts you at a massive disadvantage. I have played 5 BG’s so far today and at least 2-3 players in each BG for 10 man have been under geared whilst the ally team has had moderate to fairly well geared players.

The only way this can be solved is by setting a bare minimum ilvl requirement for BG’s or creating different brackets.

In all honesty gear is so easy to come by nowadays I really see no reason you want to join a BG just to get rekd and one shotted it just makes no sense.

BG’s are hard enough to win as it is without the system being against you.

12 Likes

Don’t stop fresh 120’s joining.

Bring back templates so we can all play in the same bg without having to farm pve/M+ week-in week-out just to compete in a random bg.

21 Likes

Or add pvp vendors so that we can gear solely through PvP :smiley:

24 Likes

I spam bg’s, so if I I could gear up that way, then cool.
…but i don’t think it’ll stop lowbies joining/grinding in bg’s & there’ll still be the same massive gear disparity. I’d rather we were all similar & games were based on how good we are, not how many lowbies are in our team.

4 Likes

no just no dont want be on team green take littel no time few world qeust lfr and all stuff get some wat good gear so i agree op dont join green pls

advice leave if u are on team green waste time

1 Like

Isn’t there a gear scaling in BGs?

It was awesome in Legion because I could ding a new 110 then jump straight into BGs to get some gear, whilst actually being useful.

But everything else about templates kinda sucked, no gear progression, etc.

1 Like

Yeh that’s why I liked Legion too.

But while gear matters in bg’s, someone always has to be the lowbie.

Needs to be an easily attainable ilvl requirement, go get some benthic gear, takes an hour to get a full set of 385.

2 Likes

oof…i puked inside.
Yes…lets devaluate work,effort and time that others put into their characters just because u dont want to.:+1:

3 Likes

If LFR can have an item level requirement, so can the random battlegrounds.

2 Likes

Im leveling (20-120) and gearing up every single alt (7 so far) , strictly with random battlegrounds.

Dont tell me to stop joining when i fresh ding 120 because i play this retarded game only for its PvP.

Actually im not taking orders from peasants like you.
Dont tell me how to play the game please .

9 Likes

I honestly didn’t think I needed to clarify that I don’t expect templates to be reintroduced …right now!?

So assuming BG’s in 9.0 did reintroduce templates, how the f does that devaluate ‘work, effort and time’?
Isn’t that what literally happens every new expansion!?
(‘all that work effort & time I put into Legendaries, artifacts, tier-sets, essences, Azerite armour…’).

It’s true I don’t want to spend endless hours queuing for & getting rejected from & trying to form my own M+ groups every night of the week just to compete in the occasional random bg, but that doesn’t mean I don’t put work effort & time into the parts I of wow I do play.

The actual devaluation of work time & effort is the stagnant pvp system we’re currently subject to. I could win 100 bg’s/day & my gear is going nowhere.
Someone farms 100 M+ / Raids & they qualify to annihilate me because we don’t want to devaluate all that pve stuff they did? :face_vomiting:

Look I get that some people thrive off gearing-up/gear disparity, ‘WoW is an mmorpg’ after all. But in order for there to be any disparity at all, someone always has to be the lowbie & anything short of scaling min-max so they remain competitive is going to result in fresh 120’s vs Gods & games will continue to be determined by how many lowbies you have (because it’s always their fault, obviously).
The audacity of players finally reaching 120 & thinking they should be allowed to compete in a bg!? Bloody entitled milleninums.

3 Likes

Random BGs used to be the place where people start with their PvP adventures.
Once they collect the honor gear some of them were moving to the arenas.
My point is that random bgs are ( or atleast ) what normal dungeons used to be. Place where to gear up for the big adventure.
So my suggestion to you is.

1. Find a premade group of geared muscle boys .
  2. Stay away from the random BGs.
  3. Start doing arenas and forget about the random grounds.

First, 90% of the bgs are lose because 90% of the team are disgusting pvers who don’t know how to do anything in 2019.

Second, tell Blizzard to put pvp vendors.

Third, stop crying and go do PvE, lvl 11 honor.

Btw, BfA…

4 Likes

All the crying about templates in Legion and now they’re gone

Are bgs better because they’re gone?

I understand no templates for rated bgs, but the casual ones?
Who listened to the people who wanted them removed, it made things worse.

2 Likes

Having such a huge advantage in pvp just because you killed more nagas and made the retards quests running brainless from a yellow dot on the map to another is just the worst idea ever in wow. Punishing people for not spending their life in a game that has nothing new to offer, gather some things, kill some naga, kill the boss repeat . A game of nothing . The only thing it had was the pvp balanced and now they ruin it.

5 Likes

Stop Blizzard designing games*

1 Like

Haha that made me laugh! :smile:

Also, 377 ilvl gnome and bunch of others want templates, because they are not able to get gear. Still they spam BGs.

So because the gnome and co. cant get gear, everyone else’s effort, that was put into gearing up, should be devalued.

Funny thread.

Anyway, by all means please join the BGs with your 100k hp. As a rogue i do love to cut through you and make your BG life as miserable as possible, its part of the fun!

2 Likes

That’s a mighty fine strawman you created, young man. It’s as if you didn’t read, well, anything anyone wrote. Except the word template.

2 Likes