Stop fresh 120's from joining BG's!

I read it all mate. Templates are cancer for MMO like WoW.

It’s not an online shooter like CoD or Battlefield, where only your positioning, aiming and shooting skills matter.

WoW is about popping them CDs for big crits untill someone pops their CDs on you. Gear should matter, that’s the whole point of this game.

3 Likes

So we have a keyboard warrior child, great! I last played in MOP 4 years ago where I PvP’d for over a year in BG’s. Since Honor level was not introduced until Legion I would probably be higher than you so do yourself a favour and grow up. Thanks.

I cant say I find him wrong.

Eu players are 30% more damage on every bg I made against them. They lost all.

is not effort, u put your worthless life in it. You kill the nagas brave hero and spend many hours a day dooing that .

1 Like

…& I appreciate that, for the most part.
But should gear matter so much in instanced PvP that we have 65k vs 450k dps?

If so, then you’re advocating the system OP is complaining about. It makes members of our team useless, not because they’re bad at their class, but because they haven’t farmed enough manapearls yet.
And that’s fair enough, you’re perfectly entitled to your opinion, it sounds like you revel in being able to squish lowbies.

3 Likes

He’s a ninja and a forsaken, it’s pretty much all they do.
They take pride in trolling and the attention, while not all of them are that way, sociopaths tends to pick this combo because it tickles their personality.

Mostly they aren’t here to agree on a topic but just to pick a fight on anyone lesser (which is everyone to them), hence why it mirrors lowbies.

1 Like
  1. I have played Legion bgs random non-stop (over 1 year) and previously from Lich on p servers. I advise you to :shushing_face: next time if you don’t have data about me. Good guy.

I don’t give a sh*t about content other than PvP. It’s simple, BfA doesn’t allow me to play at an acceptable level if i don’t team up doing PvP. Bye, i don’t play it.

1. Do you cry from low gear? That also happened in WoD and in more expansions. I’m not going to do quests or pve because you want to. If i feel like it, i will enter with 200 item lvl and then i will laugh on your face.

Stop cry for this. It is not rbg. It is literally nothing. The bgs of BfA is not PvP. Those bgs are the circus where you wait 15 min and enter to see 10 retards doing PvE in 1 target with 0 PvP mechanics, 0 dispells, 0 cc, 0 healling or dps if u lose first push … gg wp.

what u need? ¡Hey Dad, i am first dps in bg, look at me! Unga unga unga!!! :monkey:

1. Don’t you want low people? Well, i also don’t want people with less 1k8 rating or full pve monkeys to do random bg, that ALWAYS hurts the PvP.

And i’m not going to waste my time talking to people who literally don’t know how to do JcJ in random bg.

Continue crying, insulting and calling everyone immature and i honestly recommend that you start studying, find a girlfriend or boyfriend, and forget this garbage expansion. Really, it is destroying your mind and everyone’s.

3 Likes

You’re playing the same game? Wasting your worthless life just as well. At least im being efficient at it. After joining bfa two weeks after 8.2 hit, it took me two weeks to gear up in M+. You’re playing this forever and couldn’t even get gear, the very basic point of this game, while also being salty enough about it to throw insults at better geared people. A huge Fail in my book.

No, it shouldn’t. The ilvl gaps are too big, it’s ridiculous. But it’s a problem of warforging - since current tier regular gear can titanforge, they have to make next tier regular gear much more powerful. But we are stuck with this system till the end of expansion…

This guy gets it.

The only people that argue in favor of aggressive gear advantages in PvP are those will poor skill and are hoping time investment can give them the advantage they need to feel good.

2 Likes

The reason wow PvP is in such an unhealthy state is that many think arena is total garbage and it’s really the only form of PvP that gets any kind of attention from the devs.

people like you make me sick why should you have a advantage in pvp because you do pve?, a lot of pvp players cannot stand pve and find pve mind numbing.

1 Like

Are you high or something? Who talks about pve…im talking about gearing up, progresing your character, making him stronger…i despite bfa gearing for pvp…i would love to have pvp gear resil and vendors back. What im talking about is ppl that ding new char and wanna be instantly on par with ppl that put month/years of time and work in to theirs in an RPG game.

Im sick of ppl like you lazy whiners that doesnt wannt to do anything…
And yes gearing for pvp in bfa is dumb.

Well then we arent talking about newbies or fresh chars/alts. Everyone starting on same playfield and its only on you if and where you stop. But then dont expect others to do the same…we play an rpg game and progressing and gearing your character is key point of this type of game…whats the point if everything stays the same forever…

You’re entitled to think that’s a bad thing, but the current situation in bg’s will put 65k vs 450k …that’s ’gear mattering’ & clearly not everyone wants useless people in their team.

They want gear to matter, but they don’t want lowbies in their team & tell them to not join until they farm more gear so we can all be more similar.
Roger.

Why don’t they/people just farm dungeons for justice points then convert them to honor to get the entry level pvp gear? :thonking:

If I must be serious, I would take geared mates with me to even the odds. 1 geared person can already change the tide, imagine what 4 geared mates could do, especially in a 10 man bg. I would try to limit the amount of “fresh” players in the bg by taking friends with me. Ofcourse don’t take say, 4 friends who are undergeared as that won’t make a difference, even if you play objectively.

Im glad gear matters in bgs. I like to have controll over my stats.

3 Likes

stop join of greens pvp set i lvl for them pls end this suffer no 1 want them on team u make use loot bad if u come greens

Last 2 hours my eng ally friends are not online , queued ru bgs with waiting 40 minutes queue ( everyone playing classic)

twin peaks - 109 honorable kills on horde graveyard.
warsong gulch - 127 honorable kills on horde graveyard.

all horde players were 80k-140k hp players.

Russians said I’m surprised they are still resurrecting on graveyard.

Normally since classic came , I only queued eu bgs because ru bgs are 40 minutes now if u want to wait.

What happens when you go eu ally bg?

6 - 8 bgs out of 10 bgs I still camp horde graveyards with eu ally players.

Nothing changes.

No they dont. If you dont wanna PVP with these people just do rated BGs, problem solved.

1 Like

Normal BG is just for fun. If fresh 120 wants to run bg then let them run bg. If you dont like it, make your own group and go rated. Random bg is not so serious stuff. Play what you like. I dont mind running with freshly dinged players. Usually those fresh 120 try their hardest and normal bgs are right place to learn pvp. Those who starts yelling and screaming “noobs” and “idiots” are players who ruin pvp. Use some humor and maby try to motivate ppl. That is the key to have fun.

5 Likes

yep green undergeard players ez pick also most time brain dead why depending wich side strong swich to thet

1 Like