Stop spreading our legs

Srsly… it looks beyond stupid. Talking about sitting on mounts.

The latest patch made it even worse, although it was already horrible before. Either accept that our characters legs clip through most mounts (which they still do, btw) or start designing saddles that allow for different postures atop mounts.

DF made this even worse… three out of four Dragonriding mounts are too wide to ride on them without looking silly, limiting our mount selection even more after it was already slaughtered with the introduction of dragonriding.

5 Likes

But… i like it when someone spreads their legs.
You knew this comment was comming, i have no regrets

25 Likes

Awesome tittle :yum: made me chuckle ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But as we are on the clipping issue. I suggest the weapons to be removed while riding as they clip really awful

2 Likes

You have been in Goldshire again? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I do wonder what dev looked at that position and was like yeah… this looks good.

7 Likes

But I am stretchy and elastic.

Biggest offender

this mount has been nothing but complete disappointment particularly because of that specific issue

3 Likes

I dont know why, but what comes to mind is “cellblock tango” catherine zeta jones "The spreadeagle. I had to laugh out loud

As a female belf it’s awful on so many mounts.

6 Likes

Have you ever ridden a horse for an extended time in real life? When you dismount it your legs feel all wonky and squiggly and like they wanna go in a U shape lololol

2 Likes

i do yoga and i can spread my legs to fit on any mount!! you void elves can go back to silvermoon!

2 Likes

It’s actually worst for NE… it was seeing my NE male on his velocydrake that made me open the thread. Allthough VE on Highland drake also looks horrible. I’ve started to only use the Wylderdrake for most of my toons and in some occasions the Protodrake.

Can’t imagine how horrible it looks for even smaller races… then again, at least gnomes are supposed to look like a joke, but goblin/vulpera/dwarves prolly look very bad, too.

I wonder how long it’ll take before the hips give out.

4 Likes

Indeed! Yoga is very good for one’s health.

I would prefer a smaller spread however because being in this sitting for too long must be very uncomfy.

4 Likes

ey! They are not wanted :triumph: Can go on a rock or something

Sums up Telogrus Rift quite nicely…

Came here just to say i read the thread title and add ‘Blizzard says to bend over…’

3 Likes

I never noticed this, you must have done a pretty close inspection on lots of chars :thinking:

3 Likes

man look at the positive part/.
did you ever look at the female blood elfs with sexy tmogs when they sit on the mounts?
youi should zoom your camera in there :yum:

Not really, I just happen to actually care about how my characters look… and I feel personally offended when my mounts force my toons into such a position that can easily be abused, as the comment of Goldray shows.

:thinking: there should have been a way to put more buzzwords into that one sentence…

3 Likes