Stop sticking wings on store mounts

The mystic runesaber and vulpine familiar are two examples of mounts which are ruined by the bird wings. It doesn’t fit their aesthetic at all and seems like really lazy design. Try being a bit more creative because I will never spend money on this crap.

1 Like

U forgot about the pre order reward for MoP.
A feather winged statue.

what about a motorcycle, with bird wings.

15 Likes

Wait… that really exists ?

I have no idea, I found that by the power of google.

What about a wing with wheels?

Don’t ask me where you’d sit

1 Like

But it has to fly or it wont be worth the money, and really how else is a fox gonna fly :man_shrugging:

I have to admit I like the wings, and I like how they fold away when your’e on the ground.

3 Likes

Like Tails.

I’m still waiting for my otter after it won the Blizzard art contest… :sob:

13 Likes

Rotor tail flying fox?

3 Likes

Tell that to the warforged nightmare, the mount that was the true harbinger of things to come

That is super cute!!! We need them!!!

1 Like

Yup !

/10charoonies

1 Like

WoW can only copy so much from everything else xd

Well it’s hard to find more ways for a fox to fly without wings or simply running in the air…
I suggest a Fox with Eyelashes so long it flies by blinking really quickly !

(Does a fox have eyelashes ?..)

Ah its Vinzora thread again ! :laughing:

I don’t see anything wrong with the mystic runesaber design, the wings are well done on it. That mount and the luminous starseeker are two of my favorite mounts in the game.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’d love a unicorn like the one from robot unicorn attack, which used to fart rainbows to fly while Erasure play in the background (that would HAVE to start playing as you move otherwise no deal).

That, and it’s heavy met counterpart, which is pretty much the war forged nightmare. Love that.

EDIT: aaahhhhh here it is <3

3 Likes