Stop stop, its already dead (warriors)

So dk’s etc can come up with every single exploit to cheese their parses, but blizz decides to nerf warriors with pre potting. And no, no raid ever waits for warriors to pre pot, no one cares what warriors does, they always do what they have to to stay viable. And at the same time, you are basically nerfing the alchemy profession even more since ppl will spend less on indestructible potions.

True but frost dks and blood dks could use it too. It’s prolly just a bug fix rather blizzard thinking to a nerf but well… They should fix deep wounds munching, ignite munching and dancing rune weapon because it looks like an obvious bug. (not sure if frost dk have any bugs right now).

Strange, our guild pre-pots. But then again we actually follow the pull timers.

You’re not paying attention, the PTR makes armor potions have a 2 minute cooldown regardless of when they’re used so you can’t pre-prepot armor.

What warriors and DKs would do was drink an armor pot, wait a minute, then pre-pot a speed potion cause both classes have talents that increases their AP from armor.

This one right here.

If this isn’t worthy of an hotfix I don’t know what is.

What hotfix? Its working as intended. A hotfix is supposed to fix stuff like hammer of wrath not scaling with meele attack power for 2 months, not this.

It wasn’t in Vanilla WotLK where we did this exact same thing.

It is obviously not working as intended. It may work as it did in WOTLK retail but that was never intended to begin with. You could absolutely use the #Nochanges argument if you want but it is obviously not intended.

I’d argue that prepotting on the whole isn’t “working as intended” since you’re only allowed 1 potion per combat.

Armor to AP talents working with armor potions seems like a no brainer though.

Same for armor scrolls.

And that would be a good argument to make. But we are comparing using a pot before a pull to be competitive with using a pot 1 min before a pull and then one more before the pull to be competitive. Pretty huge difference.

How?

It’s the exact same thing, ones just shifted a minute.

Yes one is shifted a minute. That is obviously not intended. It’s obviously not intended and not healthy for the game when players need to prepot 1min in advance and then a second time before every pull. I mean obviously not intended and obvioulsy not healthy for the game.

If you want to argue that this was technically possible in WOTLK retail then sure, that is a valid argument. But this is obviously not intended.

It was and everyone did it cause it was all over Elitist Jerks at the time.

That is a valid argument to use under #Nochanges but I suspect that you are not actually arguing for #Nochanges in Classic, right?

I am all for #Nochanges but this specific thing is obviously not intended and not healthy for the game and Classic is officially #Somechanges.

I would like to point out that infinite energy “bug” for rogues still exists since they launched wotlk beta … but hey lets nerf some stupid potion xD #priorities

So i guess its better to make a class less viable than it already is? Ppl used to do this back in vanilla wrath. Oh what i miss ghostcrawler.

I really don’t give a toss if warrs and dks (with the talent so not all of them) have a hundred extra ap for 1 minute of the start of fights, but you do you.

Last night i had a DK tank in the raid do death grip on the 8 in the timer…

Some tanks are very odd

Imagine taking WOTLK classic raids this serious.

L M A O