Stormreaver (PvP) Alliance Reconnections

Character name: Assasinner
Race: Gnome Female
Class: Rogue

Was a kid with very limited time, but had a dream to join the guild Masquerade. I even made an application, which got denied due to my age. Still remember how awesome i thought you guys were.
Other than that, i don’t remember any of the people i used to play with… sadly. I think one guild i was with was called “OMG LAZERS PEW PEW” or something.

Also; Quel’serrar spam was awesome. Anyone else remember?

Alot of old names here.

Lutharos told me he was considering playing Classic, i will tell him about this thread when i can find him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Name: Estrella
Race: female NE
Class: druid
Guild: Horde Hit Squad

Classleader when raiding MC/BWL/AQ20-40.
Altoholic with alts in friendguild Gnomeland Security.
Moved to Mazrigos with the guild in TBC.

So amazing to see all of these names you remember from back then…
This time around though I am rolling horde on shazz so if anyone is doing the same hit me up and add me on - Munk#2709

//Lalaith

1 Like

Character name: Kunglig
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Guild: sheep, The Core Crew

hey bandido - anyone else you know from dark ritual whos considering a comeback?

Ragnarok for life, aaah how I wish we could go back somehow… Oh wait, we will!

1 Like

There is a page called vanillafriends, there are some people there who put their name up. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

-Beco Dwarf Priest
-Ragnarok, Keelhaul, Dark Ritual

Beco! Bandido! Nice to see you two again :slight_smile:
And Rofellos we are a lot it seems

Oh man, gotta convince Gianthunter to come and play the game again :joy:

1 Like

Yes. I’m alive. Contact me at Ratatosk#2660 please.

Delitha, Human, Priest // Tiffany, Human, Warrior // Jasmere, Human, Warlock
Guild: Broken Alliance

Old pals I miss: Upylon and all other from Broken Alliance

Character: Darkride
Race: Gnome Male
Class: Warlock
Guild(s): The Hopelessly Devoted, Tabula Rasa

If anyone remembers me, wants to and is about to play I d be glad to have some known faces around :smiley: (Capo, Neobahamut, Rebma, Nei, Megaera - aka Leeeroy drunk on Majordomo first try ever - and all the guys there too many to mention!) There was also a guy writing epic fantasy stories on the forum and can’t remember his character name but he was in The Hopelessly Devoted for sure!

1 Like

Added bnet to my post at the top

Character name: Markas
Race: Human (male)
Class: Rogue
Guild: Lords of Ironhearts.

LOL, i still remember this awesome raiding in molten core etc. The good old days where ive been 15 years old. ^^

PM: for members of brotherhood of the wolf - ive been IRL friends with Viperxxl (Luke) + his girlfriend ( dont know what her char name whas again, it whas a female dwarf priest. Real name whas Rachelle. )

Well i asked gently if they where coming back for Vanilla … bcs i had a awesome experience with Viperxxl on the Battlegrounds. Unfortunately they broke up and have real lifes things going on. So they aint coming back :frowning:

So now you know that. :slight_smile:

Goodluck with Classic ! .

1 Like

Heyas Swagylock,

thats too bad (about the breaking up thing from Viperxxl). I remember dueling him, it was a pain as a fire mage :stuck_out_tongue:
Rachelle was actually the name in game too.

Give Viperxxl my regards, eventhough he might not even remember the name :wink:

Cheers Khaz

1 Like

Character name: Diamondeye
Race: Night Elf (Female)
Class: Druid
Guilds: Exploding Labrats, Twilight sentinels and The Soap Salesmen.

Its time for the classic. This time i go Horde side and check whats happening there :slight_smile:

Hello shazzrah it is :slight_smile: question lies if i’m gonna play a paladin again or not :slight_smile:
drugar add me on discord.
Blucoll#4446

Characters: Penguin | Sliver
Race: Dwarf | Night Elf
Class: Hunter | Warrior
Guild: Lick me/Lickalicious/Dedicated

If my name rings a bell, let me know. Would love to talk to some more people from back in the day!

3 Likes