Stormreaver (PvP) Alliance Reconnections

This is exciting!

Character name: Brahla
Race: Human - Male
Class: Warrior
Guild: Evocati, Biological Screwup (I remember being part of many guilds)

My pvp character:
Character name: Hyperion
Race: Human - Male
Class: Paladin
Guild: Biological Screwup

My main before that:
Character name: Yenifer
Race: Human - Female
Class: Mage
Guild: Lords of Ironhearts, The Horde Agitation

ey boi i think I member u

I remember you!! Its Rofellos here, also in Dark Ritual

Character Name: Rofellos
Race: Human
Class: Priest
Guild: Dark Ritual

Anyone planning on a comeback for this? Would be awesome to relive the Ragnaros slaying days!

Hey buddy, I think I remember you too :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I actually got in touch with Lalaith, he is rolling horde hunter though I dunno which server exactly. As for myself, I’ll be rolling horde too because of RL friends. They invited me to a guild that had good success on private servers from what I’ve heard and they plan on raiding 1-2 days a week, though with good preparation. Guild is called and will play on Shazzrah so you can hit me up if you’re interested, we’re still recruiting and people seem mature and laid back.

I recognize so many names in this thread.

I used to play on Stormreaver before i migrated to Mazrigos.

Name: Safir, Night Elf Druid
Guild: I dont even remember the name anymore.

Haibane!! I’m good, as always

RATA! It’s alive! Zandra here:D

Character Name: Silith \ Carilia
Race: Night Elf - Female
Class: Priest
Guild: Brotherhood of the Wolf

So many old faces here that’s great to see!
Would be great if some more popped in, especially Ishmanuel, Ragehopper, Gompe, Frat, Gwynn, Miink and Distractor. Still have the old screenshots from some of our first kills in Blackwing Lair.

PS. Morty are you still rep grinding? And Do you still have your pvp armour Nightcrawl?

Jesus so many old faces,

Darlene, my dear paladin with all the possible recipes,

Brahla, kido

Also Guzman, Chackle.

Back in old days I used to play Dwarf hunter - Kostuch

My brother - NE Druid - Kush/ H Rogue - Ragnon.

Guilds - Nemesis, BOTW, LBL

Will be back for Vanilla

Character name: Zandjil
Race: Night Elf - Female
Class: Hunter
Guilds: Lords of Ironhearts, Danish Devotion

1 Like

Hi Silith! Nice to see you back. :smiley:

Don’t have that armor anymore seeing transmog is a thing now. Still use it though, just look at my priest. :wink:

If you want, you can come join us. I think we’re going Golemagg but there is some discussion still about going Zandalar Tribe instead. Shazzrah seems completely full so doubt we’re going there. Don’t feel like waiting in a queue every time we want to play.
Most people preferred Alliance so that will be our faction.
Add Sarther#2838 and I will get Khaz to add you to our chat group. :slight_smile:

Character name: Parra
Race: NE male
Class: druid
Guild: most notable is Post mortem .

The names above all resonate. Some other names I remember: lutharos, bombermanevil, bandido, anxx(can’t member his magename) , bumfood from post mortem and then alot of others who were always duelling outside IF.

1 Like

Hey Sarthos, sorry only seeing this post now! We’re on Alliance Shazzrah :slight_smile:

I was in BotW for a while plus I played with Afterglow and a couple of others so maybe you do recognise me

1 Like

Helloes Silith, long time :slight_smile:

Ah, more names I’d like to see show themselves here too… We’ll see what happens! As for the repgrinding, naturally that has continued, although usually continues on the current main. Bless the account-wide achievements for couting them up \o/

Character name: Edinreth
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Guild: Cant remember but i think it was Myths.

1 Like

Character name: Alavella
Race: Gnome
Class: Warlock
Guild: Laid Back Legends

Character name: Rathmon
Race: NE Male
Class: Rogue
Guild: Masquerade

Hi Blucoll ! Drugar here! also from old Reclaimers, if you want to play classic from 27 aug start on Shazzrah PvP English , Bomberevil, Alextress, Drugar and Lilleplutten will be back for another round. And Ponytail / Borren if you see this …come back and play on Shazzrah

Alaaaaaaaaa.

Come play with us again!
Bring Gwynn!

1 Like