Stormscale: Returning New Player LF a Friendly Guild

Hi everyone :smiley: . Anyways long story short, looking for a guild on Stormscale, I play as Undead Rogue and I am lvl 28 at this moment. Used to play quite some time ago, so this is a fresh start from scratch. If anyone is looking for active and loyal dude in their guild hit me up. Thanks a bunch, hoping for your answer soon. I’m from Croatia and play on daily basis. Fluent in English. See ya! :wink:

1 Like

Hey there i run a horde guild on Twisting Nether if your up to transfer at all? Were a friendly bunch who enjoy playing wow together. We would love to have you join us! Lets have a chat - ackersass#2322

Good luck and thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Drochane,

We’re not horde, and not on stormscale, but if you’re considering to realm/faction change, have a look at Devilish Intentions on Dragonblight EU! Give me a shout on Armandgrtn#2625 if you want to hear some more about the guild and how we do things.

Hi Relzi! I’ve been trying to check online for is it possible to change realm for free but can’t really find some significant details. Can you maybe answer my question? Cheers and thank you!

Hey there!
Transferring realm costs about 19 GBP same with changing faction and some other services too, you should be able to look on the WoW shop in game :slight_smile:

I’m in the same boat, I’m lol 58 on Stormscale, looking for a guild. I’m interested in learning to raid eventually and collecting transmog stuff. If you find a guild give me a shout :slightly_smiling_face:

If you want to stay on Stormscale, I found this guild and that I’m hoping to get a response from.