Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

You have to keep your stats up to date. You need to keep reading posts, and you need to visit 50% every 100 days.

1 Like

if all else fails, sacrifice to loa ion

3 Likes

Or you aren’t up to date and not trustworthy!1!1

The wake-up that nostalgia=/=reality is hitting hard on some people :rofl:

‘‘Where’s the Objective!!!’’ comes to mind of reactions.

3 Likes

Today, we remember one of the Legends of the Past.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17622252272?page=3#post-43

2 Likes

Who exactly? None of those names ring a bell.

Why, Daelinna, it’s the mighty Nobal. Often he was just plain stupid, but he had his little moments.

Come, let us share forum stories. What person do you guys miss the most?

2 Likes

I miss the Ignore function the most.

1 Like

I miss someone from the RP forums the most, probably the most devoted Garrosh-orc supporter ever to be made: Daha. A truly legendary individual who could rant on about the Red Alliance for multiple threads. I’d say I also miss Uruk but he’s still around in other parts of the forum.

3 Likes

I think Aethil. Aethil was fun, even when there was bickering. Nobbal wrote good jokes. I miss Medan the mage too, he was a good mate.

5 Likes

It was used in the MoP main screen theme. I was looking for this piece everywhere thanks man.

1 Like

I miss Xiaopaw. His opinions were not always correct but he was fun and refreshing. Always analysing stuff. It’s a shame he left, although I still have him on bnet.

The story forums had some kind of personality, but since most have unsubscribed, the forums have become so emtpy.

4 Likes

We still have people who actually like Sylvanas, as well as those that like whining/making fun of the game no matter how bad it gets!

2 Likes

Xiaopaw = The only Horde Pandaren player.

Pandaren are basically an Alliance race. Sadly.

But we had such a wide range of those people! Now we just have a few left.

3 Likes

I miss Daha tbh. His posts were fun to read.

5 Likes

Coughs

/10 chars

Always good to see you, Uruk hugs

3 Likes

What makes you look at the Horde race pool and say “Yes, I am going to play a Pandaren”? Lol.

1 Like

Well… have you really looked at the alternatives on Horde side?..

1 Like

Yeah well what about the majestic Tauren?