Stuck at "Logging in to game servers"

he’s a warlock, what did you expect?

CAnt get in either - same problem :frowning:

Same same, cant login.

I like the new couch, but it’s sad for the kittens they have to stay in the kitten cage now until they get adopted.

Yap.stuck cnt log!!!

Good thing its Friday

1 Like

Yeah, but there is also no point in putting up with every little injustice. If someone confronts someone else who is jumping their queue in a supermarket, would you tell to that person: “don’t confront them with that, just let them get in front of you” ?

If you take into account account how many hours of play time Blizzard owes us from things like that (ever since launch), we would all get at least 1 week of free time.

But noooo! They won’t do that, because too many people (like you) like to keep quiet about it and tell everyone else protesting to be quiet.

2 Likes

That’s not a good thing… Not for me atleast :laughing: That means I am off to work in a couple of hours :frowning:

True mate! Blizz wont take long - give me an excuse to buy more beer xD

1 Like

Cant log in :frowning:

Every voice matters

Updated addons restarted game and RIP. I am sure good with timing…

login servers down then - probably hunter stealing all the loot.

I wish I was a Twitch streamer, then I could play now.

4 Likes

let me innnnnnnnnnnnn

You Shall not pass

5 Likes

Strange thing is that not everyone is affected by this “issue”. My brother is playing Classic right now without any problems.

Treat* and no respect is earnt not freely given. Common courtesy is freely given. there is a difference.

Yeah, just don’t log out lol

1 Like

It is not strange. It is an login issue. As soon you are in the game you will not be affected.

2 Likes