Stuck at "Logging in to game servers"

I hope they fix fast. My time to play is very limited as it is…

Been trying to log in since 13.45 realm time, still stuck on it and keep getting the “You have been disconnected” window after 1 minute of it trying to log in.

my guess is they messed something up with the free character moves

“Beginning at 01:00 CEST (00:00 GMT) tomorrow (Friday 18th October), we will open the following Free Character Moves for realms in this region:”

Haven’t been able to log into the game servers since then.

Let me in !

Nothing to do with it, and never said something in the lines of that.
It’s only natural to threat eachother with respect, and not bringing in other unrelevant things just to try to make a invalid point.
Besides that, it was not even directed to you.

Got a dc and stuck with this issue now too. Sucks, been on since the morning and will have to go back to the 1000h queue :frowning:

Wow I should rather go out for a beer 'til this problem will settle :smiley:

Also can’t log in also :frowning:

Let me in! i need 1000xp to ding 60 :smiley:

2 Likes

The worst part is that I was like: only gonna go buy one beer for my gaming when I’m in the store so i’m back home faster.
And now I already drank it and can’t go back to the store in case the game comes back online.

Just be quiet, you doormat. You probably like others walking all over you. If Blizzard served you a dogpoo with colorful, suggary sprinkles, you would still eat it because it has their logo on it.

2 Likes

Come on Bliz, feed the hamster!

Iv been playing all morning. So if u are in the game, dont log out!

same problem here. trying to log on for 20 mins now

yeah, this also only happened to me when i tried to switch from Zandalar Tribe to Firemaw… so stupid - and they won’t even let you switch servers

If we start assuming things like that, we can go on and on.
No point in that.
I bet in real life, you will never talk to a stranger like that. But hey, this is the internet, right? :smiley:
Internet warriors, gotta love em.

Jeez! Why so salty? No need mate!

Good start of the weekend boys.

Sadly I got the same issue, let’s hope it gets fixed soon.

Yeap, lets sure hope so.