Stuck at Retrieving Character List (Again)

Same as over the weekend, stuck retrieving character list. Anybody else facing this issue? Just happened when I used HS inside the enterence to a delve.

22 Likes

Having same issue, DC’d while fighting in a delve and now this.

Confirm, I got booted while crafting for people :confused:

Can’t get back in, endless stuck on character loading.

1 Like

same here stuck

just happened here as well, after short update, can’t get back in

1 Like

Same, was in M+ dungeon. got booted now stuff… looks like servers are offline

Hello, Support forums!

So: A few minutes ago, i was in Valdrakken, hanging out with a friend of mine. Suddently, out of nowhere, we both get DCed from the game. After that, i tried to relog back in, but when trying to load my Warband, the game says “Error retrieving character list”.

Now: If this was only on my side, i would think it’s an ISP issue, but… My friend is experiencing it too, and they are from another country, and don’t use my same ISP, so… We are kind of stuck like this, now.

Can anyone help me out?

1 Like

Same here on Kazzak

Half our raid has been disconnected and have issues logging back… Silvermoon/Draenor realms

As per the title, crashed out, retrieving character list.

2 Likes

Same issue here, was on Ansurek but could not rejoin middle of fight. really blows.

1 Like

Stuck as a priest inside 12y old kid.

1 Like

Same issue… I was in raid and got couple of time dc and now cant connect =/

Hopefully they’ll fix it quicker this time.

1 Like

Guessing the server hamsters need a break. Booted near the end of a dungeon (silvermoon) :frowning:

i have the same problem

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Crashed during a solo shuffle game and can’t get past the retrieving character list.

Same here. cant get in. was in the middle of a +4 dungeon

Oh no, thought it was just me :roll_eyes:

thought it was just me