Stuck at Retrieving Character List (Again)

ravencrest too is down - some of us in raid group got kicked and now stuck on character list loading

Thought it was just me as well :')

waiting i guesss

are the servers in the Lebanon by any chance?

2 Likes

Same issue here. Cant log in :expressionless:

Same issue, got disconnected and now stuck on retrieving character list

Hopefully it’s happened to the RfWF players, Blizz will fix it asap then.

But seriously. Last time this happened, my brother couldn’t log in for 18 hours due to no fix on this.

Same shnizzle here…

Same issue for me, disconnected while fighting Heroic Ulgrax the Devourer during the pull in while using Deaths advance.

Same thing - Ravencrest

Same here, thought it was an addon I installed, tried repairing as well, seems it’s a blizzard issue

ruined guild raid missing my realm cant login any character

1 Like

Same here, disconnected in lfr and stuck on char screen…

Same issue, what is this? I have limited time to play and relax, this is ridiculous that this is happening again!

abc abc body hurr durr … +1

Same here, running an m0 with friends, dc and can’t get back in. Argent Dawn server…

Got the same issue. Dc’d in the raid with my guild and I can’t get back on. I’m the only one in the guild with the issue but they’re all on a different server from me. I’m on Thunderhorn/wildhammer.

same here, i’m from Archimonde-FR, and i was in Timewalking Black temple raid

Same issue here. Got disconnected mid raid and now i cant get my character list to load. It loaded once but when i tried to log in it said my character did not exist

My wow just did an update… gonna see if it magically works now, I wonder if they were applying a hotfix.

Edit: no still busted…

Edit 2: Got to select a toon, but not going in… lol

WELL WELLL WELL…
@gm… SERVER FULL… why oh why…
“it’s wednesday my druids”… now why did that druid have to do a slash on the main servercables? hungry for spagetti?