Stuck at Retrieving Character List (Again)

Same issue here, got DC mid raid and now cannot log back in

I dc’d in my raid and I’m the only one who can’t get back on out of 35 people. I’m on a different server from the rest of the guild though. Thunderhorn/Wildhammer

same here, kicked off kazzak while fighting some rare about 15 minutes ago

what is going on
 all my chars are gone
REALLY?

I was chatting in trade. Got suddenly disconnected, tried reconnecting “could not reconnect”. Closed wow, wow patched itself with about 150 mb of patch, then got this issue. “retrieving character list”.

Are we getting game time added for this when it’s resolved?

1 Like

Stuck at 80%, after queuing for Timewalking.

Same here, cannot do anything.

5 Likes

Got booted out of a M+ and can’t get back in whatever I tried. Seen others having this problem. Deleting WTF folder, relogging, restarting PC, logging in from another computer, etc. I can’t change realm or anything. After about 5 minutes a loading bar appears stuck at 3/4 of the way but it never gets full. Is there a workaround or a known fix or do we have to wait for a patch cause this happening just when M+ comes out is devastating for progress.

7 Likes

Same here.

Same here. Tried to reboot game, system (pc) and router. Tried other realms with chars but isn’t working.

the bug within
 before we got 10kb’s with 10gig bandwith for patch and now in m+ we got dc
 and stuck on character list error

Same here, got DC during M0 and can’t get back into the game.

Same issue, stuck at Retrieving character list

Same here, just questing

Same here. Did a reboot to game, system, pc and router. Tried other realms but still stuck on the character retrieving list.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Best video I’ve seen in a while

Same whole guild in raid, lost a good chunk of the team.

Same issue

Same issue - unable to get past “retrieving character list” loads to 70%ish and sticks there

Was in the middle of a dungeon too