Stuck in loading screens

Been happening to me too since a few days before the patch. I frequently now have to force-quit 4-5 times to login, and often have to repeat this when going to a new zone (loading screen)

This have hapen to me to, and every Norwegian i know, guess we need to use VPN for the time being.

How many posts and comments do we need before blizzard starts looking things up?
Havent seen any info from them knowing anything atm…

3 Likes

Also have this issue, randomly get stuck in infiinite loading screens at 80% or 100% and have to restart the game
Not Norwegian however, Swedish with Telia as ISP.

Blizzard you cant keep ignoring us forever! Very bad customer service! This needs to be fixed now!

We need to bring this to the news to get attention so blizzard must take action

2 Likes

i made a ticket bout this yesterday, and the only answer is a autorespons from the web-chimp
so i made a shout at blizz eu CS on X
please use this to bombard their X account, maybe some monkey will respond

Eller for å si det på realt norsk … SPAM DEN FØRIBANNA BEDRIFTA TEL HÆ****

@BlizzardCSEU_EN oki… i so hope you guys are ready for a X-reaction from a heap of players from around the entire scandinavia

FIX THE GAME… REACT TO PLAYERS 10.2 ARE BROKEN MTR SAYS 137.221.78.29 ARE GONE

FOR THE N’ TE TIME: LOOK AT

Stuck in loading screens - #244 by Shadowevoke-darksorrow)

3 Likes

Same issue. Also Norway

I second tweeting @BlizzardCSEU_EN. Tickets and forum posts doesn’t seem to be working, but maybe if we complain on a more public platform we’ll get some kind of response? Literally ANY response is better than the silence we’re getting now

1 Like

aye… i did a ticket with logs and everything and i got in return was routercheck, firewall… blablabla aurorespons

Same issue, Altibox ISP, Norwegian.

Same issue, Norway, Altibox.

I haved the same problem , VPN solved it for me. i tried everything else.

Edit : Also norwegian

2 Likes

Same issue, also norway

This did nothing for me and is only really related to the Battle net app and how it handles displaying pictures/videos etc.

1 Like

Seems a little excessive that we (everyone with Altibox and Telia) have to pay for a VPN to play a game that we should all be able to play though :joy:

3 Likes

Just a quick question to those of you who are using VPN, did you get into any kind of trouble with blizz over that? I know they tend to treat VPN users like they are gold sellers, scammers and so on…

I’ve had no issues with VPN, and I’ve been using it for Blizzard/Wow the last 24 hours.

Norway here too, same problems, crasy stuff. What vpn would be best to get? I ever used a vpn before.

If I wait long enough I end up getting error WOW51900319.

Absolutely absurd that @Blizzard refuses to acknowledge this issue and atleast let us know if they are actively looking into it or just plain and simply ignoring it. I would like to know from Blizzard if they think its acceptable that their paying customers have to pay for an external VPN service to be able to properly play their game. HELLO WAKE UP!

4 Likes