Stuck on "retrieving character list"

/sigh I guess our characters are gone, and Blizzard are lost in the wind. If only it was more wide spread.

Do we have a brave soul that will delete their account and then restore it? What if it helps? :slight_smile:

Let’s not suggest drastic actions like this that will probably make things worse.

This is kind of a really serious issue, it would be nice if at least Blizzard could pop in now and again with an update; even if it is nothing but they are definitly working on it. Anything rather than leaving us in limbo.

Retrieving Character List Stuck

any news??

Still nothing, think were about 28 hours in now

Maybe they’ll fix it on next maintenance reset. You know turning the power off and back on always fixes it.

Interestingly, if I check my character on the Armory - it doesn’t have the achievements that were received in the last ~1-2 hours before I got DC’ed.

Wonder if it means I lose the last several delves I finished before it.

Hmm… Me too. I got the ’ Explore the Emerald Dream’ Achievement before my game became messed up and it isn’t unlocked.

AHahahha. Whoever does this will have my respect.

To be fair we probably wont have an update until tomorrow when Tyrskorn is on shift again. Lets just hope he has a day or two of free gametime for us brave soldiers.

I can now login and my character are all alive. I really did nothing beside waiting. Hopefully everyone can do the same now.

I can login too, hope that you can too guys :slight_smile:

Hoping I can log in when I get home :smile:

Seems like all is fixed.

Woo! The problem is now fixed for me as well. Thank you for working on a weekend Mr. Developer.

Yes! I can log back in too. Thanks

Finally! Lets goooooooo.

Looks like its working again!

same here, it’s fixed

They unplugged the server and plugged it back in, because there was no update.

1 Like