Subscription renewed but still showing as expired

Transaction completed and the money went out.

7 Likes

It may take up to 24 hours for all restrictions to be lifted. If after that time you still can’t play open a ticket.

I have same issue…I dont get it, trying to write everywhere and nobody answer…

1 Like

Hello,

I have the same issue. The money went out of my bank account, on my profile I can see active subscription since today (this is the day I bought it) and in Payment History it says complete, so everything should be alright but Blizz app and WoW say that my “Subscription expired”. This never happened to me before, everytime I could´ve played straight away.

5 Likes

Yes…completely same like me.

1 Like

I´ve restarted the app many times, tried logging out and back in, even restarted my PC and nothing helped and I haven´t found this issue being discussed anywhere else.

1 Like

I think, THINK this could do something about the maintenance that’s been going on tonight and could cause these issues with the sub not going through. So if you had your sub expired in this window it might be the wrong time for it, unfortunately. But like I said, I think this could be the issue, don’t take my word for it. Better to open a ticket just to be safe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same thing append to me today, like 25 min ago, and the support system here is a joke, fail pages and such.

1 Like

Well, it is unfortunate when you “need” / want to play right now and I understand the frustration. I would feel the same. Although the only option for you is to create a ticket, unfortunately. Other than that it is not much you can do. The only other option is to wait I guess :slight_smile:
Or play Overwatch KEKW

2 Likes

Nice one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:the problem is that i try to do a ticket and the page does not load

I received a reply within 4 hours but the representative hung up on me thinking that the issue fixed itself in the meantime. He noticed that I logged in during the past hour, but came to the wrong conclusion by not being able to tell it was only a lvl 20 free to play character.

2 Likes

Now that, thats what you call super Unlucky. That one hurts even me.
I guess back to the line once again :frowning:

You could try changing your battle.net password, that should force a soft refresh of your account.

1 Like

yo same problem with me, already tried it still showing up as “Subscription Expired”

Same problem here…

1 Like

Yep same problem.

Returning player from a year ago so not a good start!!!

3 Likes

I’m so glad I found this thread. Confirming the issue - money is out, payment shows as “Complete”, subscription shows as Active, but the Battle.net launcher shows a different thing. Already opened a ticket, but waiting for days to get an answer on why you’re not getting the products/services you’ve already paid for is outrageous.

3 Likes

Yea absolutely. I´ve opened up a ticket as well but I can´t attach any photos of the issue. Tried both .png and .jpg but it doesn´t work so gg very nice.

2 Likes

Also having this problem. I have logged out and then back in and also reset my password as suggested here and neither have worked sadly.

I have submitted a ticket and hope it will be resolved soon.

I’m experiencing the exact same thing. Have reset my password, reset my pc etc. and it still shows my subscription being expired.

Everything on my account shows that the payment has completed and the money has been taken from my account.

Don’t see the point in opening a ticket as it’ll be resolved (hopefully) before I get a response.

2 Likes