Subscription renewed but still showing as expired

Have the same issue as everyone else here, wanted to sub for a month and used paypal to resub, money is ‘pending’ but account on blizzard suggests it’s live and active, no update within the launcher or game though

Check the file size - there’s a limit.

Yes I know. The limit is 15MB and I wanted attach 4 images all of the are like 70kB so there shouldn´t be an issue. Thank you tho.

I’m getting nowhere with customer support. Everything seems fine on their end and I have to keep repeating the same things because they don’t bother skimming through conversation history when proposing a solution.

The funny thing is how one reply confidently stated that I have active game time until May 15th, when in fact the renewal date is scheduled for the 12th, exactly one month from today.

Same problem here, it says active on the account manage site and expired when try to logg in

1 Like

Just a question to those whom have managed to speak to customer support… did you link them this thread to show it’s affecting many people not just you? That may help if you are still speaking to them or have an unresolved ticket… edit it to include a link here to see all the possible solutions we have been able to provide have not worked… it may help.

Got an answer from French customer support.(https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_FR/status/1513792274928447488). It is under investigation.

Just got a reply on my ticket after 3 hours.

Quote: "I am sorry to hear the game time is not recognized in the Battle.net App. I gave your account a bump and it should show now. We are also working on that issue from our side. In case it didn’t work please check again later. "

Unfortunately the “bump” didn’t work wonders and still can’t play. I’ve passed the forum thread in the reply as @Shammoz mentioned.

I am having the same issue. Had token in bags, game time confirmation flashed on screen, account says I got active game time but client disagrees. Bought another token with gold, gold went out of my char but no game time. Both transactions read as completed on my account page.

I´ve got a reply. They told me that they refreshed my acc and that I should exit the game and the app. And try it, if it doesn´t help I should change my password. I did both of those things and it didn´t help.

Nothing help, time added by GM, tokens, payed added time. We just must wait… but its already 5h

Hey everyone!

We’re currently aware of an issue where recently added game time, whether by WoW Tokens, subscription, prepaid codes or game bundle purchase, is not correctly providing access to the full version of World of Warcraft as intended. We’re working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience! :frowning:

3 Likes

Don’t overlook game time added via tokens, because that doesn’t seem to be working properly either according to some reports in this thread.

I have the same issue. Bought 1 month. Shows as Complete. Money went out from my bank account, and account page reports my account is Active. But, login app says Subscription expired. Have a ticket open, but no response as of yet.

And I also have a 2d problem to add to this now… no clue if they are related or if I’m just really unlucky! But, the Battle.net app now says an update is needed but it keeps crashing at 98% no matter what I do.

UPDATE
2d problem, related or not, but managed to solve this part due to this post:
FIX - Endless Scan & Repair loop - Support / Technical Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

And still stuck at Subscription expired!

1 Like

Just to add to this, same for me! Bought over an hour ago and not showing.

Same glad i’m not the only one, thought i’d try get back into it and play TBC classic after a long break, and I can’t even acess the game.

Yes it’s the right account, yes it says completed in transaction history

Why did I bother, knew it was a bad idea lol.

I was about to post this. It seems it’s not just me. Payment completed. Sub is active in account management. Even when I want to purchase another sub it says sub is already active. Yet cant play

I know exactly how you feel. I have a few days off due to upcoming Easter and thought I’d play for a few… but so far all I’ve been doing is debugging. Might as well have stayed at work and gotten payed for it… :scream:

1 Like

I get that there’s problems, but for a paid service this shouldn’t be happening, something important like this… Indie company jokes insert here…

Damn it my motivation has gone down to play already haha.

One way to get people back playing this damn game, way to go, and when people do feel like giving it another go again they can’t even play and 10 quid down, should of got a pack of cigs instead!

Hurry up already I want to play on my (I’m pretty sure dead realm which was thriving before) because people have had enough.

same here… i can not believe that they cant fix such a huge problem… people pay real MONEY for this… insane…