[Suggestion] Make demon hunters immune to blind?

Priest Shackle Undead should indeed be able to shackle all DK and undead players.

Yes, actually it can be only 1 CC thats able to use against DKs.
Also mage can be able to fly, coz they are mages.

A better question is why can’t warlocks banish these fools in meta

2 Likes

Were you able to banish old demo locks in meta? Asking out of curiosity.

[Patch 4.0.1] (2010-10-12): Ranks removed. Banish can no longer be used against players who shapeshift into demon or elemental forms.

So yes it was possible

2 Likes

Mechagnomes are machines so they should be immune to stuns and slows. Am I doing this right?

Actually there is a lot of things that can be used not thru game mechanic, but LORe or something else. Also any dead - DK or any undead can receive more dmg from holy school or mechagnomes from nature. This game can be apart more RPG, ofc much less balanced. But someone who mained DH want something for his already broken class, coz his chair burn on rogue and he have some braindead ideas.

Not sure… a machine could still be slowed. However, I am confident that they cannot bleed therefore should be immune to such effects.

Just delete dh

5 Likes

ok, I just wanted to contribute to the troll post

Tbh demon hunter should hunt demon and not transform into it.

Demonology warlock should be able to transform themself in demon like they used too.

3 Likes

If mecha gnomes get healed by a resto shaman, they should begin to rust, slowing them down gradually over a minute until perma stunned

1 Like

I want my rip to instantly coffin someone and get buried at the same time

4 Likes

Lol that would be nice

dhs should disappear now. Demons are gone so they should just leave us alone go play with some eredars somewhere else :slight_smile:

Yea somewhere like on an own Island and a shield that says ppl with brain are not welcome in the manabürn Land.

If you’re able to maintain Garrote for 40 seconds the target should die.

@Coldshade
Yes, DH should be immune to blind effects but they should be susceptible to banish in demon form to compensate.

Imagine if you could use enslave demon / bind demon or something on them in demon form and make them friendly like a mind control; except you can control your own character while at it.

He’s a demon hunter, brain cannot comprehend humour.

2 Likes