Suramar better be a playable city now for the Horde

Because Thalyssra just made a move.

• Lor’themar: Thank you again for leading our forces in Nazjatar alongside me, Thalyssra. Your insight and courage were key to our victory.
  • First Arcanist: It was an honor, Lor’themar. I am relieved the war is finally over. Now you have no excuse to refuse my invitation to visit Suramar.
  • Lor’themar: Well, uh… I have been away from Silvermoon for some time. No doubt my people require–
  • First Arcanist: Halduron has assured me that Quel’Thalas is quite secure. And Rommath said that if you put up a fuss, he will teleport you to the Nighthold himself.
  • Lor’themar: It seems my closest allies are conspiring against me!
  • First Arcanist: Would it really take a conspiracy for you to spend time alone with me?
  • Lor’themar: No, my lady. It would be my pleasure.
  • First Arcanist: A suitably chivalrous answer, Regent Lord. There may be hope for you yet! Perhaps I can even teach you to relish the… simpler joys of life.
  • Lor’themar: Perhaps you can, First Arcanist. Perhaps you can.
  • First Arcanist: I will accept, if you will stand by my side, as counselor… and friend.
9 Likes

So… to put the thread title in context… you’re saying:
“Get a room! Literally!”, yes?

7 Likes

Ugh!

I mean, isn’t Thalyssra like thousand years old? Like several centuries older than Lorthemar.
It would be like some dude nailing a grandma.

And given both are descendants of Highborne blood, he might as well be doing it with his own!!

Like…EEEWW!!!

2 Likes

Anything is better then elf and human.

Looking how long elves live compared to humans, for the elf it’s the equivalent of a one night stand.

Glad to see Blood Elves and Nightborne getting a long good.

8 Likes

I know it must be a typo, but a “long good” is certainly what Thalyssra seems to want of Lorthemar :wink:

On a more serious note, I still think it’s kinda weird. There are ways to strengthen their relation outside platonic romance or intercourse.

Not directly against it, as I don’t have a strong position regarding it to begin with, but still the age difference seems weird. To me at least.
But yeah, better him than a human.

A shame they might throw this around instead of having it with Liadrin. I liked their interactions in the novel.

3 Likes

Haha yea.

I won’t even edit it because it’s funny.

Liadrin went with Yrel, umh…yea.

I don’t think the age would be the problem if the GILF had the body of a 20-year-old…

5 Likes

I would still recoil. Specially if there are certain odds of her hanging around my great-grandmother (or being her).

New Quel’Thalas / *myst isles first please

2 Likes

It is easier for them since they have same dealer wink

1 Like

haha that is halirous i love it.
Also i think Laridan has some compatition.

7 Likes

It’s quite playable. Just make sure you won’t get detected by Elisande’s guards and you’ll be fine. Avoid the demons too.

1 Like

It’s good to know such dialogue exists. I’d love to see a neutral faction of Elves including Sin’dorei and Shal’dorei, maybe even some Kal’dorei led by Staghelm-like character. It may look kinda desperate but at the current situation it’s not as wishful thinking as it was before.

4 Likes

People are reading into this too much, she was trying to get him to visit surumar when they were first politicking at the void elf/nightborne allied race quests.

Please dont encourage it, cba with a garbage tumblr meme romance.

Not that i don’t agree but if the following romances exist or existed at some point :

Jaina - Kalecgos
Derek Proudmoore - Calia ( hinted )
Sylvanas - Nathanos

Then Lor’themar / Thalyssra is actually the most “normal” one.

6 Likes

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

8 Likes

don’t forget your own prince wanted to bone jaina elves really like humans for some reason

Dumb garbage romance

Welcome to WoW’s current level of writing, have a seat, we have matching t-shirts.

5 Likes

That’s…actually true.:sweat_smile:

Ps: You forgot to add the cringy one with the gnome and the goblin.

3 Likes