Suramar better be a playable city now for the Horde

Would hate to see their kids i’ll be honest.

3 Likes

Honestly it would be pretty cool that if it was true the nightborne and belves merge as one civilisation; highborne faction when???

2 Likes

See? We are on the same page now.

When lor’themar manages to retake a kingdom with his people, beat back three Amani invasions, retake land from the scourge, manoeuvre into alliances with other races, reclaims titan technology to empower his military and then secures another city by marriage.

Is he the most competant leader there is? Yes. Yes he is.

2 Likes

Pretty sure they’ve broken up by now.
Or just wait until the blood of Azeroth takes humanoid form, Kalec will be all over that, like he was with the Sunwell.

I think we found someone’s man crush.

They mocked him because he told the truth.

2 Likes

Dude, da hell.
The images.

2 Likes

Humans + anything else is also bad and only festers the human potential meme. We need more normal relationships. Like Thaly and Bob. Or Aggra and Thrall.

1 Like

Look for the comic.
The Sunwell took humanoid form and Kalec pretty much wanted to take it all.
It’s also canon, and unlike (He who shall not be named), it’s still canon.

I’m honestly surprised Kalec hasn’t tried it on with Azshara yet.

1 Like

Oh, I know that.

I just pictured Kalec humping a pile of Azerite thanks to your comment.

But yeah, Kalecgos always had weird tastes.

And because of your comment, I’ve now envisioned accidental dragon sounding with azerite.

I think that’s enough R34 material for one day.

i want that to, but surumar is easier. Just use same put a hearthstone location and some other npcs there and phase it out vs legion(like Nb start in different phase of the NH).
Silvermoon and all would have to be redone from scratch and then have flying enablded and connect it to eastering kingdoms map.
Its much more work(not impossible but harder then surumar)

i kinda wanna see liadrin and thalysra have some fights and such about who gets lorethemar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

forgot best ships :wink:
Valtrois + stelagosa https:/ /www .deviantart.com/hybridlizard/art/World-of-Warcraft-Ley-Lines-728974197
and illidan + maeiv

Anduin + Yrel :wink:

1 Like

not as good as valtrois + stelagosa though.

ye but she obviously need a peace monger to keep her zealot in check there would not be a lot of lux vult in that marriage

1 Like

Until Au xe’ra demands Anduin to be smacked ,locked up and then converted or something.
Its xe’ra afterall,and she is well xe’ra.

“Friend”

Damn Thalyssra, you ol’ Smoothie.

7 Likes

if the horde get suramar then the alliance should get the sunwell and silvermoon. can’t have skanky horde elfs on every continent.