Suramar better be a playable city now for the Horde

The thought of inferior Nightborne genes mixing with Sin’dorei master genes fills me with disgust.

Recruiting the Nightborne was a mistake.

That was pretty savage.

4 Likes

Aeula es championing Liadrin cause. What did you expect?
Lorthemar might be now about to leave the Matriarch hanging!

4 Likes

Aeula hates Lor’themar.

4 Likes

It’s true. I’d drown him in the waters of sunsail anchorage myself if I could.

2 Likes

Maybe Thalyssra is not inviting just LTT but All belves? This way we could cease Belfie / Amani conflict, when they will finally leave Amani land. It’s not like belfies are that numerical to not fit in Suramar.

AND we could get playable Amani!

Win, Win!

2 Likes

Playable Amani? How do you see them fit in current faction situation?

No,horde should get surumar,and silvermoon updated.
Alliance should finnaly have gnomeragang and gilneas as actual cities(and due phasing dungeon can keep excistng)

Now now…
We all know that as of lately he has been planted with the Stupidity/Pro-Anduin tumour. But we should have faith!!
That can still be fixed…!!! Right?:confounded:

1 Like

Has he even…met Anduin yet? I mean face to face outside of the odd glance they’ve given each other at Orgrimmar and Lordaeron.

Seems pretty far fetched to call him Pro-Anduin. :thinking:

1 Like

Thalyssra no longer thirsts for mana, but she’s still thirsty.

8 Likes

Oh, not directly.
But his “Baine is the best the Horde can offer”, and the forced agreement with Jaina, makes it obvious that his character has inhaled those dreadful Golden’s Boy Spores that are proving to be about as deadly for the story as whatever sh!t the Scourge threw in Stratholme was ingame.

Ill just hope he recovers. :pray:

4 Likes

Dude, we literally reforged her with the fruit and all in Suramar questline so she isnt a withered grandma anymore.

Topmarks for magiclifting.

Plus, imagine just how much experience she has… she’ll find the buttons you didnt even know you had… lucky Lorthemar

4 Likes

I doubt it. I say it’s safer to kill him.

2 Likes

So youre saying if i eat enough of the fruit il look as good as thalysra?

7 Likes

I think you look better.

4 Likes

aww thanks!

1 Like

Well actually there are at least some fruitarian diets that are worth trying out…

Thalyssra the 10 thousand year old cougar.

Generally speaking yes.

Consult with your personal Arcane/Druid Arcane Mana addicrtion therapist before use. Do not consume if ur allergic to: withered, Nightborne, Suramar… etc

2 Likes