SW needs NPC soldiers for The Scarlet Scourge Abominations

On argent dawn we really need more NPC’s in SW because The horde undead guild called The scarlet scourge keeps ganking SW and we can do nothing about it.
Today i was trying to get into auction house and everyone was getting non stop by those abominations with different varients of symbols.

They are with so many and they are all pretty good pvpers and there is nothing we can do about it, they were there for hours and we tried to counter with a lot of big raid groups but they are way better then us and even the NPCs were not enough to kill them

I think its not a bad idea if there would be more NPC’s in our realm so we can enjoy RP without being ganked and forced off warmode by them cause we cannot stop them right now.

The reason i made the forum is to ask this, would it be possible that blizzard does that for the realm or not? and do u guys agree that its a good idea? Maybe not even more guards but buffing the guards with more damage and health?
Pretty sure the game and the realm is not made for horde to come to stormwind.

1 Like

This is triggering me.

okay scarlet scourge alt

24 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11 Likes

:joy: scarlet to the bones

Really though, yes they’re annoying and disruptive, but turn off warmode, you’re even in Stormwind, so either turn it off or move city

1 Like

Christ, is this the lengths you guys have to go to shill your guild now?

C’mon, none of this is true.

24 Likes

If you were online few hours ago and went to stormwind you could see it yourself
It was under attack for a long time till most players went off warmode

Hi abom, resorting to alt posting now?
Got live updates from guildies, and you guys sure got pushed into tram pretty quick. Shame you have to resort to alt posting to advertise your guild though.

17 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been in Stormwind on various characters today and there was a little bit of “Stormwind is Under Attack” from Local Defense, but it went quiet pretty quickly.

So i highly doubt they were there for “hours”

Nice try though.

11 Likes

not true but i did hear tales of how they got instantly punked during a generic portal room raid because they couldn’t find any off-realmers to ship in :grimacing:

15 Likes

The only way the Scarlet Scourge manages to kill players now is to have themselves log on alts to share kills.
Reminds me of a dog trying to bite its tail. IT’s quite cute actually.

15 Likes

They surely need them after the hit they took last year.

11 Likes

To be fair how could they have known that public ERP would get half their guild nuked?

17 Likes

Is that what happened?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

13 Likes

smiling emoticon

8 Likes

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey guys don’t make fun of them they’re still on holiday break, 2 players isn’t their usual maximum they’re still celebrating christmas guys come on cut them some slack. I’ve seen screenshots of their raid group it was so popular the same people were in multiple times.

4 Likes

Oh man that is a special kind of stupid to do that :joy:

1 Like

I mean, it’s not like bright people would join their guild anyhow, or even associate with them.

2 Likes

A bunch of Venezuelan gold farmers walks quickly towards you

4 Likes