SW needs NPC soldiers for The Scarlet Scourge Abominations

That is true, but hot damn that is even beyond our regular stupidity from them.

3 Likes

I thought I couldn’t cringe more after Abominations’ most unfortunate ban, totally not connected to their attempt at slander of a very epic community.

I was proven wrong. Turns out I can cringe even more.

t. Scarlet Scourge
1 Like

Jesus Christ, man, a person can only cringe so much.

It’s not even funny at this point it’s just giving me second hand embarrassment, have some self respect.

14 Likes

You guys just got blown out by me enjoy noobs

10 Likes

Hey abom alt. Do you mind telling your off-realmer friends to stop abusing phasing so we can own them more when they try to grief RP? Thanks!

12 Likes

Guess we don’t need guards at all seeing as we disposed of your goons without the help of any NPCs, super easily.

6 Likes

Oh boy, someone actually thinks the scarlet clowns are pretty good, what is this realm coming to? Oh wait… It’s just more fake facts made by scarlet alt clown, nevermind carry on.

Edit:

Oh… being forced to turn off warmode to avoid the clowns, how tragic!

2 Likes

That’s a really cool RP set you’ve got there OP. Especially love what you’ve done with the helm, it matches really well with the default level boost gear.

Any tips on how to improve mine?

Real talk though I think they do this on purpose for the attention knowing that we will all dive on it. Probably gives them a chuckle on their discord or w/e

I think you’re overestimating the guys that got nuked for laying with horses, Akamito.

5 Likes

The most hilarious thing about Scarlet Scourge is that Grim Gest, on a random event night, caused more damage to SW players than all of Abomination combined for at least one trimester.

10 Likes

This is the biggest lie of the Century.

9 Likes

They are meant to be good pvpers? I owned the last abomination in a bg easily on this 120 boosted character.

1 Like

And i was with malric doing that waves It was a priest

The only times I’ve seen them actually do pvp outside of failed attempts at attacking SW and getting destroyed, has been seeing one or two in WM, normally in big 40 man gank raids from off-realms.

And are still 90% of the time, the first to die and easily 1v1’able.

Edit: And I say this as someone who as trouble using keybinds cus my fingers/hand doesn’t reach across the entire keyboard.

1 Like

I play with my mouse… its troublesome sometimes, but also helpful. I dont do much pvp, so i never engage them, unless i see them in a battleground.

1 Like

I play mainly with the mouse and like 4-5 buttons. i got tiny hands, so my fingerspan only reach like…1-5 on the numbers above the letters/keys.

Indubitably

I spit coffee on my monitor thanks to you.

Indeed, turning wm off doesn’t affect RP

I mean, even I killed them once. And I’m not a pvp’er at -all-.

h ttps://imgur.com/a/gdrdAqe